need serious help

Jon. said:
That's because (I assume) you drink alot. Your body gets used to it after a while, and it takes more to get you drunk.

Don't leave her, always check up on her like every 15 minutes if she's real bad.

I've been able to do it for a long time, and I dont drink much.

Maybe we're missing his point, I don't think he's talking about her health at the moment he posted, the delay in a reply reaching him wouldn't have helped the girl in time if anything serious had happened, like choking on her own vomit, he was probably worried about the about the aftermath, what her parents would say, when they were sober, not very bright for them to to be drunk though, bad example, especially as they have a young family, Peter was also very irresponsible.

well i didnt drink anything, and then i told her not to drink anything at all, so idunno, she didnt listen, so dont get angry at me, i told her not to drink anything. So this is what happened, its like 1 pm, and we make up this story that we all drank a bit of 500 mls, and everybody believed it, but the only problem is that i didnt drink anything, so my mom comes in and says, hey peter, hows u feel? And i like, i didnt drink anything, and my mom doesnt believe me, and at least my little cousin, nothing happened to her, just her parents yelled at her alot,and she was drinking since she was 8....thats sad, i first had it whenm i was 14, like 3 days ago, lol, and i am never going to drink anything again. My 16 years old friend, he always drinks a lot of vodka and beer, and he never drinks, and he got really pissed, so that smy story

Peter Lachowicz said:
well i didnt drink anything, and then i told her not to drink anything at all, so idunno, she didnt listen, so dont get angry at me, i told her not to drink anything. So this is what happened, its like 1 pm, and we make up this story that we all drank a bit of 500 mls, and everybody believed it, but the only problem is that i didnt drink anything, so my mom comes in and says, hey peter, hows u feel? And i like, i didnt drink anything, and my mom doesnt believe me, and at least my little cousin, nothing happened to her, just her parents yelled at her alot,and she was drinking since she was 8....thats sad, i first had it whenm i was 14, like 3 days ago, lol, and i am never going to drink anything again. My 16 years old friend, he always drinks a lot of vodka and beer, and he never drinks, and he got really pissed, so that smy story
Well, I see that your friend was the eldest of the group, but he got drunk, & also he wasn't a member of your family, so that lets him off the hook, so, in my opinion, you should bear responsibilty equally with her parents for them coming home drunk, I have nothing against Polish people, I remember what they went through in WW2, but are most quite heavy drinkers?, anyway, I'm going to leave it there, your "punishment" is your conscience, don't beat yourself up about it Peter, forget it now, it's done, you'll certainly remember another time!

How about it guys, does that sum it up fairly do you think?

natej315 said:
Why not throw the crap out?
All the drinks and slap her around and knock some sense into her
Oh, Nate, Nate, I thought you'd reformed, this the old you, you seriously want this guy to throw his 12 year old niece out?, he was only visiting, he doesn't live there, I know I asked for comments, & you did, but what you have come up with, is neither helpful nor constructive, inciting violence. BLACK MARK
threaten.gif

joxley1990 said:
Brookfield, Im sure he was joking.
You always see the best in people, let him tell me he was joking, I looked carefully at his post, as I do all, there was no "jk", no "lol"

Back
Top Bottom