Need an opinion about earrings.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, I have two so far. I have (all left side) in the ear lobe a ring with a ball at the end, and right abve that a stud. Now im thinking of getting a ring with a ball on the right ear.

Would that look too gay? Or what, just opinions.

Man who cares what other people think. If you want to get then get it.... It's you that's gotta live with it not them, as for me i don't think it would look gay.

ArrizX said:
Well, I have two so far. I have (all left side) in the ear lobe a ring with a ball at the end, and right abve that a stud. Now im thinking of getting a ring with a ball on the right ear.

Yes on a guy yes sorry but yes it looks fucking fairyish

Well on you man i would not think they would look gay cause i have like the thug style so they wont look bad on you :p

ArrizX said:

2 is probolly enough. You can overkill peircings REALLY easily.

And multiple peircings dont make you look gay, most gay people I know dont even have a single peircing.

DJ-CHRIS said:
2 is probolly enough. You can overkill peircings REALLY easily.

And multiple peircings dont make you look gay, most gay people I know dont even have a single peircing.
I'd probably agree. I'm not a big fan on piercings anyway

you could always photoshop a pic of you and put it as your background to see if you like the look...

luckyduck said:
you could always photoshop a pic of you and put it as your background to see if you like the look...
Yeah that would be a good idea lol

Back
Top Bottom