need a new phone

dude_se

Proper Legend
long story short .. i got robbed (full story in the chit chat thread a few pages bk). anyway im looking for a new phone. as most of you are from usa/other places im not expecting anyone to sell me one. just wanted some ideas on what to get. dont want to spend any more than £100 and was hoping to get a nokia...

orange (but an unlocked phone would be great).
was hoping to buy from somewhere cheap. if not i know a good forum that sells phones so if i know what i want ill ask on there.

well sony erricson K800i's are down to like £80 at carphone warehouse

my last phone was a nokia n73 which is pretty simular to the k800 spec wise, so i guess it would'nt be that bad, but i really have gone off sonys. id only consider one i havent used before. ive used k800s and all them kinds before.

if all else fails ill get another n73 but i wanted to try something else

dunno wether you have seen the nokia 6300 as well its pretty much in your budget at about £80 as well , dosent compare spec wise to the other two but my friend has it and its pretty sleek and he says the battery life is pretty good on it

hmmm the k800i really good solid phone had it for nearly 2 years its survived many drunked nights, camera quality is ok. its very rugged 1 thing i will say is clean the joy stick bit regulary ive heard of countless accounts where they just refuse to go up or in a certain direction

ive used one and my friend has one. not a bad piece of kit, but i was looking for something a bit more specced.
the n series is deff something im looking into.

^ yea ive considered the n95, but the fact that battery life is so crappy means i dont think ill take the plunge. i was looking at the new nseries. theres n76, n77, n81, and all sorts out

Back
Top Bottom