in need of a new game.

Grand Theft Auto series is excellent. You can do pretty much anything you can imagine, from sniper to pilot to car jacker... San Andreas is my favorite

I hope you've got a mic!
course i do! what kinda gamer would i be if i didnt? lol

I'd say C&C 3 is one of the best RTS's you will find.
i remember when Red Alert 95 first came out, i used to play that like you wouldnt believe! but it dosnt run on W7 :(

Arma 2.....
got the demo, seams retarded, u gotta run like 20 miles just to find something to shoot but when u try to shoot, its all about sniping mostly and ppl lag so u dont hit them lol.

got the demo, seams retarded, u gotta run like 20 miles just to find something to shoot but when u try to shoot, its all about sniping mostly and ppl lag so u dont hit them lol.

Which is exactly why I like it, I wanted something which ISN'T run and gun.

i remember when Red Alert 95 first came out, i used to play that like you wouldnt believe! but it dosnt run on W7 :(

I remember waaay back when I first realized the joys of C&C. The very first I got was Tiberian Sun and the expansion Firestorm. I swear, that was the ONLY thing I played for YEARS!! And it was kinda funny. It was rated either M or T (I lost the origional case, so I don't know exactly) but I played it ALL the time before I was even 10 years old! lol.
Yeah. Then I got a special "Theater" edition that came with all the main games (no expansions) ranging from the very first C&C game that I couldn't even play when I upgraded to XP, all the way to Red Alert 2. Then, after a LONG time span, I discovered C&C3 and started playing Tiberium Wars. Then I got The First Decade (I needed to re-install every other game I had) but I was able to play the origional C&C on XP, as well as ALL other origional series and sequels and expansions. Then I got Kanes Wrath. I skipped Red Alert 3 because the chick on the cover does NOT look attractive :p

But now C&C4 is to be releast sometime next year and I can't wait :D

I remember waaay back when I first realized the joys of C&C. The very first I got was Tiberian Sun and the expansion Firestorm. I swear, that was the ONLY thing I played for YEARS!! And it was kinda funny. It was rated either M or T (I lost the origional case, so I don't know exactly) but I played it ALL the time before I was even 10 years old! lol.
Yeah. Then I got a special "Theater" edition that came with all the main games (no expansions) ranging from the very first C&C game that I couldn't even play when I upgraded to XP, all the way to Red Alert 2. Then, after a LONG time span, I discovered C&C3 and started playing Tiberium Wars. Then I got The First Decade (I needed to re-install every other game I had) but I was able to play the origional C&C on XP, as well as ALL other origional series and sequels and expansions. Then I got Kanes Wrath. I skipped Red Alert 3 because the chick on the cover does NOT look attractive :p

But now C&C4 is to be releast sometime next year and I can't wait :D

lol, ur a good man for supporting westwood ;)

when i was like 8, me and my friend would cart around his WIndows 95 machine and play RA95 at both our houses, its what first got me into PCs i'll admit lol

i was like, woah dude! the graphics! lol

we bounced between RA95 and Goldeneye on N64 for like 2 years haha.

i think C&C3 was the first game i played on my PC i have now, lol, i ran that shit with onboard graphics to! lol. maxed it ofcourse lol.
I <3 HD 3200 integrated chip

Yeah. I'm not exactly sure if I shoulf be glad C&C is now under new management... EA. I mean, I REALLY like what Westwood did with CABAL but now he's barely even mentioned in C&C3. Atleast they created LEGION who is supposed to be better. You don't even see it though. True, you are supposed to play the game as LEGION, in first person, but I think it would have been nice to show 3rd person concept art of this ultimate cyborg...

Back
Top Bottom