Need help with my list

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
If your wondering what I mean by list, I mean Christmas List :p

So far I am going to need two sets of headphones, one sound canceling earbuds for on the go, and one over the ear headset for quality computer listening sound. I think I'm turning into an audiophile T_T

I was looking at SkullCandy, but I know there has got to be something better. My budget for the on the go headphones are $20-$60. For the computer, I could go expensive as $100. What I want to know, is there anything that would deliver great sound quality etc. for those prices. I heard Sennheiser was pretty good. (I am not going to kill the sound quality with these headphones with an iPod, I will be treating them to a nice Cowon O2 I also listen to my music with jetaudio with BBE sound enhancements as well as other things from my Creative Sound Card, so I hear everything Here's a link to what BBE sounds like, but slightly better:
http://www.bbesound.com/demo/demo.asp)

I'm also interested in a bit of airsoft guns. Being a martial arts guru I would love to pick up one or two pistols or rifles. What would you recommend for a beginner. And, no plastic please. T_T

I'm getting all that and a DDR Mat so I can hook it up to my PC. I need my exercise ever since my old Tae Kwon Do instructor sold the school to a instructor that hardly works us to the ground. I like to be dead tired after a class, not full of energy T_T.

Thanks,
Don't think I want this thread centered only around me, help me out and I'll help you out with your lists. Post what you want, and we can see if we could get a list banged out. :D

I think sony headphones are alright, i never spent more than $20 on sony's though.
I have a Skullcandy, i gave my Guitar (Fender Gemini II) that i dont play anymore as a trade. So far, the Sound Quality is pretty good, to me, its almost the same as my cousins Bose headphones. But his is the stick in the ear ones, so i dont think i should compare them. The skullcandy is good, but it hurts my ears (ear lobe, and the top place of the ear) after about 30-60 minutes. But now my tolerance is starting to get high, it takes about an hour before it starts hurting.

From what i have, Bose is really good, but they are way overpriced.

martial arts don't use guns.
thats what i thought too...

martial arts don't use guns.

Well, if you want to get technical, how about gun take-aways? Alright, the Airsofting would just be something that I would Like to do. I got numchucks that I am practicing with, and will be moving to wooden ones soon, but still.

Airsofting, Good guns for a beginner. I think I'll have a look at that airsoft thread. . . . . .

And I was looking at those Sony's and they look pretty good, but I have seen reviews about it's wire insulation falling off.
I am starting to hate looking for earbuds/in-canal speakers. T_T There's always one of those completely biased reviews that convince you either way.

Back
Top Bottom