Need a hand

Don't matter which one of the links i go to this is what i see.
Yeah that's supposed to happen. That's why I said:
You'll have to wait till I upload and configure the forum though.
The document you are seeing only tells you that the server is online. That's just a dummy document automatically uploaded by Apache for testing purposes.

The important part is that now you get the green lock next to the URL, which means the connection is encrypted and I have a valid certificate, which is what I've been trying to accomplish this last few days. However, my database is not encrypted, and even if it was, I'd still have the password, so you still shouldn't use any real or sensitive information. That was just a joke.IMG_20180522_183547.jpeg

Ok so I changed to a different forum software and I got working:
  • email verification and email in general
  • captcha

It's pretty much as good as it gets, except it's missing a few categories and some miscellaneous changes such as badges and warnings.

The new text editor is not as intuitive as it uses to, but that's the price to pay I guess.

Yeah. I was mostly testing the software and the connection settings.

I don't know what kind of load this sever has, so I don't know if it could handle it. Seems unlikely though.

you want Load runner for that, it'll give you a pretty good indication of how much traffic you can expect before your server curls it's toes up.

you want Load runner for that, it'll give you a pretty good indication of how much traffic you can expect before your server curls it's toes up.
Good idea. I didn't even think of using tools. What a tool... Thanks!

Maybe they mean that it looks good that the site's been down for ever. If something doesn't exist, no problems are found in it.

Ah, but I never said it doesn't exist. Maybe it's riddled with malware or behind a misconfigured firewall.

Not being able to find problems is the biggest problem you could have.

I thought he was being redirected somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom