Need to find Payment System for Overseas

ep2002

In Runtime
Hi all,

I have a WD I'm dealing with in Germany & I have to find a way to pay her from here.

I don't want to have to send cash thru the mail & I won't use Pay Pal (theives), moneybookers (never return my e-mails promptly, answer my the phones & I sent them my card info days ago & they still haven't activated my acct.) or Ikibo (I tried to pay for something I bought online & I wasted an hour of my time they were so disorganized, couldn't understand English etc. & the transaction never went thru in the end b/c I was using MC)

Help, I need a company that is safe, secure, reliable & easy to use. I'll be sending the money in USD & I would have used Storm Pay, but they want her (my WD) to pay $25 just to withdraw the money b/c she's international. :(

Thanks for your help in advance.

Michelle

Hi David,

How you doing? No, I am not willing to spend $25 just to send $100. Waayyyy too expensive LOL

Thanks

Michelle

Hi there,

That site is very poorly done. I searched high & low & there is nothing on there in relation to payment options. I couldn't even find an e-mail address to write to the person.

Do you have a direct e-mail I can contact him on?

Thanks

Michelle

ARMITRON said:

Hi michelle, you can check with http://jody.datacreek.com/
+ he has compliled a list of international paysystems that offer free methods...

electric avenue

Same deal. Wiring is like $25-50

I just sent a regirstered letter to her & it cost me $13. Not good :( I can't believe there are no options out there.

Michelle

David Lindon said:
Can you wire it to her (I'm not sure of the fees)

michelle you have to take the time to meet others this is not wal-mart shoping. Jody has a design site and the link is a nucleus blog site used by many in international sites. Try again and take your time.
Many fail in life when they don't take time to meet others. Post a message at his blog http://jody.datacreek.com/

With a kind feelings......

electric avenue

Back
Top Bottom