Need Ebay Seller

Never mind my IP, I don't want to sign up again on Ebay becase they clearly don't want me there and even if I do sign up again they will find out it's me by the credit card I'll use to verify myself. There is NOTHING wrong about this. Don't feel paranoid

Im not. Im paranoid for the other members. You come in here, asking someone basicly to take care of your Ebay business. I mean, your on a different continant, im sure that what ur selling is pirated or something. Well appeartly you are so sure of this. So im going to stop arguing about this, and if someone wants to do it for you. So be it, its not my decision.. Ahh well, best of luck

arrizx said:
Dont be retarted. Sure it seems like a good deal. But why would he do this. I mean, there is something that were not seeing. He could easily sign up for another account. I realize that he said it was against the rules, but still i dont understand why he wont do it, because selling on ebay, under the age of 18, is against the rules. And anyway, where is anyone under 18 going to get that much software? Something here is illeage.. Dont do it man..

Well this could be just a scam, but I really don't see any evidence to it.
As he already said, because he will use the same credit card they will know it's him. He lives in India, atleast he says he does, but if someone is doubtfull u can just check his ip. And lot's of stuff is cheaper in Asia.
So for all I know there is nothing wrong with this.

It sounds totally legit to me to. Its just that there is something about it that gets me. Something is like wrong here. But its too risky for me to do.. But hell if someone wants to try, more power to them.

Back
Top Bottom