Need advice with job interview tomorrow

Never, Under ANY circumstances tell your Interview Board that you need the job so you can pay off debt, NEVER! Not only does it show you can't manage a simple checkbook, But it also shows your not responsible to some degree. Do make note that some Employers, take mine for example, the LAPD, Do run credit checks/reports on applicants. I had to go through one, because Employers DO NOT want people who can't do something as simple as manage a checkbook.

Aside from all that, If your in for the 2nd interview, Good for you kid! Personally, with the 2nd and 3rd Interviews the job at that point is yours to lose.

Well, I just go back from the interview. It went well. I think I did a great job; better than the first one. Besides those two interviewers didn't make me feel intimidated at all. I was really comfortable chatting with them. It was a very friendly interview. The interview took about 45 minutes but it went by so quick it feels like only 20 minutes. They were pretty cool, they helped me with questions that otherwise I would get stuck and struggled with. I got them to be intimidated when I pulled out my long list of questions when it was my turn to ask. I only asked three questions that were appropriate for the situation. They even admitted, I got them nervous.:D Hahaha.... Makes me feel a whole lot better than before. For all these times I was frustrated, stressed out and nervous, it's finally worth it just to make them get a little taste of how I feel while waiting for the day of the interview. Hahaha.....

Overall, I would say the interview went better than I had thought. It was the longest interview I've ever had but also the best. They said I would hear from them again within a couple days. Is this normal with job interviews like these? It's normal not to hire at the spot, right? I'm just still a little curious. Until I get the job, I'll always be curious.

Well, thanks to everyone who helped.:D :)

Well, in my experience employers do not usually hire on the spot. They will probably go over the other interviewees (if there are any) and then let you know if you are hired or not once that process is complete.

Congratulations on a good interview. I hope the tips the forum members and myself offered were useful for your success. :)

Back
Top Bottom