Nearly suspended...Over computers

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Well since my school has such stupid filters I got annoyed. They allowed forums about 6 months ago. I used to be able to post on this forum at will. Well one day I found it filtered. I started to experiment and got round them easily to start with. Well they got more clever and I decided to venture into the mysterious world of proxy servers. Well throughout this time I happily used one untill it got banned/blocked (today) So I immediatley found another and carried on bypassing the filters. Untill...Bam! My work station logged me off.

I got a note in form the next morning to go see the head of ICT. Wasnt really worried, since I though he wanted to see me about my absense in his lessons. But no...I got a massive telling off, and he had decided not to take it any further since I hadnt been on anything inappropiate. *SIGH* Ive had a rubbish month....

Haha, u wanna hear a story man. Idk how many of u remember Carpe Noctem but me and him got suspended last year for "H4x0r!nG". We had our own local accounts on alot of the computers, to which we had some illigal software and of course a proxie. We all (About 20 of us) had this going for a looong time... Until one of our friends got in and changed a teachers name and password on one of there school accounts. No key logger, no brute force.... It WAS 4 NUMBERS! So the 2 that did that got expelled, which made them start to look for suspicious activity, hence, me and Carpe got suspended for a week. All we did was hang out. What a week man.

Can anyone top that with computers?

webmonkey said:
i got suspended for fighting, dont worry about it.

same here, what happened to you. well never mind, ill pm you :D

but 99, that does suck. i feel for ya. try and use a bootable version of linux.. because at my school that gets around everything :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom