Near death experiences

money_man said:
i fell outta a truck going around a corner because the door wasnt closed all the way, it would close (1958 GMC fully restored). when i fell luckily no cars where coming. got up and walked back to the truck and hoped in and we drove away.

mr.mixx what kinda gun? because if he was aiming at ur head he almost certainly would have killed u unless its a pussy BB gun or something

it was a 38 special, and yes i knew it would kill me, but i was so freakin mad that he had the nerve to pull out his peice on me, but i knew he did'nt have what it takes to be a real killa !!

besides, i am not only a Dj, But i was in a gang...and don't bother asking wich one, and where, cuz it be non of yo bees wax ..

um I fell from a tree once onto a bed of jagged sticks, got hit by a car while I was riding my bike once, ate some bad food once, cut off the heel of my left foot before, many insidences where I have blacked out after falling from or down things(trees, buildings..etc), been electricuted 6 times. any of thoughs could count as near death I suppose but I am always looking for the next adventure

semtex said:
how?!?! last time i checked, 12volts wasn't harmful. all the mains voltage is inside the power supply.

they can kill people.... never test 12 volt battries on your tongue it can kill you.

BanChan said:
I ate a burrito. Dammit, my life is so safe compared to your guys! Getting almost arrested, there was a bunch of those but not getting killed!

LMAO A Burrito?

Well the only one i can remember for me is touching a light switch with wet hands... (never do that!) i just felt a surge of power go into me and i was like woah.....

I wouldnt have killed me, but I set fire to my head in my science lesson once...

Back
Top Bottom