NBA All Star Weekend

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
It's so exciting this time of year, besides the playoffs of course. Slam dunk contest, 3-point shootout, etc. is on tonight on TNT (5pm Pacific). Don't forget the All-Star game Sunday evening.

Oh, the All-Star game starts Sunday @ 5pm Pacific, 8pm Eastern on ABC. Go WEST team!!!!!

I watched part of the Celeb All Star game. I laughed so hard it was funny. A lot of them were ball hogs, and they generally all sucked for the most part. i believe at the end of the first half the score was something like 12 - 24 West leading.

Man, I missed that!!!! Was that Friday night? I was busy. I also missed the Rookie All Star game too. I want to see that one. Well, I'm not missing tonight's festivities and tomorrow's game for sure. I'm doing my homework and watching at the same time. I don't know if Jamie Foxx was in it, but he's suppose to be pretty good. I wish Damon Wayans was in it. He's good too.

TRDCorolla said:
Man, I missed that!!!! Was that Friday night? I was busy. I also missed the Rookie All Star game too. I want to see that one. Well, I'm not missing tonight's festivities and tomorrow's game for sure. I'm doing my homework and watching at the same time. I don't know if Jamie Foxx was in it, but he's suppose to be pretty good. I wish Damon Wayans was in it. He's good too.

I can't remember the East Side's female player name, but she ROCKED. hands down she was the best on the East side's team. She owned. :)

TRDCorolla said:
She was one of the WNBA players I think. That's why she's so good.

I thought they said she was WNBA. Bow Wow also did pretty good, surprisingly.

The Saturday night All Star is starting like right now. They are singing the National Anthem as I type this....I wonder why they always sing the Canadian national anthem here in the US? Must be the US/Canada relationship thing working. It's hard to listen the Candian anthem since I'm not use to it.

TRDCorolla said:
The Saturday night All Star is starting like right now. They are singing the National Anthem as I type this....I wonder why they always sing the Canadian national anthem here in the US? Must be the US/Canada relationship thing working. It's hard to listen the Candian anthem since I'm not use to it.

Why is the Canadian anthem being sung? I don't understand it. Oh well, I love Canadians anyways. :D

I've noticed a trend in Canadian anthems being sung at all US major sporting events now.

In the shooting challenge, looks like it's the Bulls and the Pistons. Man, it's good to see Pippen back. I have a lot of his basketball cards. It's also good to see these old timer hall of famers play too. George "iceman" Gervin, Bill Laimbeer, and Michael Cooper. I can't wait to see the slam dunk contest.

Dang, did you guys see it? What about the slam dunk contest? Woo baby, that was sweet to watch. When they play it in slo mo like that, wow, it's some athleticism these players have. Talk about flying....

Each year as I watch the slam dunk contest, there is always something new to the dunk style. This year, it was new and a pleasure to watch. This guy dunked a ball, added some mid air flair to it. While in the air, one arm was free to slap a sticker on the back of the backboard while the other arm went through the motion and dunked the ball with authority.

THen you got this little short guy who banked it off the backboard, did a 360 mid air tomahawk slam. Then again, the other player pulled out the table literally and flew right over it, did the windmill motion and wham bam thank you maam, the ball went through the rim. Earlier on, one of the teammate bounced the ball off of the backboard while the other guy trailed him. He sprung up, grabbed the ball in mid air and did a double pump jam. Wow.....

Stupid Michael Jordan has been giving out 8's and 9's all night until the last dunk when Gerald Green from the Boston Celtics pulled out the table. Man, watch it on ESPN highlights tonight. Good stuff.

Aren't there any sport fans in here at all? Come on, we can't be all just computer geeks. Got to get a life somewhere and branch out. It's nice to see car threads in here too.

Back
Top Bottom