Nates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You wanted to see her, here she is

I will try and take a picture of me and her sitting next to each other just to prove she exists :)I know that one of my teachers has a picture of her and I sitting next to each other :)

Ok, I'm new here so I don't know much? But... are you related to her or your girlfriend or something?

{Sorry I probably seem like a complete idiot}

IDK about you guys but nate I never thought you made this "chick" up. Granted you weren't like yea i'm pimping this one babe, and I got 5 more others to pick between! When I read your posts I never had the slightest doubt that this chick didn't exist, no one would talk like this about a girl if she didn't exist. I'm looking forward to seeing her to see what all the fuss is about.

Frankly have you truly talked to her anyways about the stuff the poeple at CF has been over with you? Frankly even though pictures speak 1000 words i'd much rather you dating this girl, or over her. This would be a good time to talk to her! In fact anytime would be, and don't shy out, remember she may be waiting for you to make the first move, and think o well he must not like me because he isn't moving and its bene 4 years.

haha pimpin no I aint like that :) and as for talking im waiting for when we both have a day of work becuz her and I work allot like last week i had 31 hours

natej315 said:
I will try and take a picture of me and her sitting next to each other just to prove she exists :)I know that one of my teachers has a picture of her and I sitting next to each other :)
Heheh lol that would be a good pic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom