Napster the scammers

David Lindon

Golden Master
So I logged in today and all my purchased tracks have disappeared :( I try to play a downloaded track and a media aquisition license popups up and tells me to buy the track!

I'm trying to do right by paying for the music and now they have deleted all my content!

thats why i dont bother with buying online, its alot less hassle if you just download them from torrents..

EXACTLY OR IF YOU REALY LIKE THE ARTIST GO OUT AND BUY THEIR CD BUT I MOSTLY GET MUSIC FROM P2P

although @ david i would ring them and explain you have paid for all this music and now you cant get too it what is happening

mark thorpe said:
thats why i dont bother with buying online, its alot less hassle if you just download them from torrents..
i agree paying a dollar for just one song is outrageous id pay for music if th prices were reasonable and if they didnt edit them like some companys do

yep totally agree.. cd's cost no more and 20p to burn.. yet they sell them for up to £20

that would be a £19.80 profit on EVERY CD. now, i know they have to take recording into account, but it is ludacrous..

the music industry is taking the piss, and the sad thing is the artists see diddily squat of that money, its the record companies who get minted..

I used to be a team leader for a CD/DVD manufacturing plant. We could knock out discs for well under 1p in costs :)

WOW under .01 thats insane!
instead of record companies whining about people illeagaly downloading music they should lower there prices of the cd's. if a three days grace cd cost 5-8$ id buy it just because i know its the right thing to do but screw paying 20$

my bank balance tells me to download music.. i simply cant afford to pay the ludacrous amount of money they charge for them...

rudster816 said:
WOW under .01 thats insane!
instead of record companies whining about people illeagaly downloading music they should lower there prices of the cd's. if a three days grace cd cost 5-8$ id buy it just because i know its the right thing to do but screw paying 20$
Yeah, notice how i said i used to work for them, thats because places like India etc where undercutting our production costs, so they are even cheaper lol

mark thorpe said:
yep totally agree.. cd's cost no more and 20p to burn.. yet they sell them for up to £20

that would be a £19.80 profit on EVERY CD. now, i know they have to take recording into account, but it is ludacrous..

the music industry is taking the piss, and the sad thing is the artists see diddily squat of that money, its the record companies who get minted..
wait....20 pounds is around 40 bucks, so you guys are paying 40 bucks for a cd? what the fuck

we only pay like 14 and we are in canada

Back
Top Bottom