Names that you dislike...with a passion.

My middle name is Allen!!! :(

Another name I don't like...Daniel. Especially when guys have that name, just sounds to girly to me.

Ok, the topic of this thread is to say what names, whether it be a person's name, or a products name, a cartton's name or whatever, just any name that you dislike.

I'll start us off. :D

The name, "Niko," just irritates the crap out of me. It reminds me of Free Willy, considering his "real" name was something like, "Kiko." I don't know, the name is just stupid...

Also, I disliek my own name, "Justin." Because it's essentially a compound word. Like when you say, "Oh I was just in there!"...not cool. My name is annoying and often at times get confusing when you go to public places.

I don't like 1337DuD3 at all.

JK!

I don't know. One name is.. Asics. Too hard to pernounce. I also currently hate my username. I want it to be ''Echo Ecko X''

:D

Hey, being named after a chipmunk isn't as pleasing as you think! Haha...yes, my real name is Alvin. :p

hahaha! Alvin, that's a funny one! But hey, well all got funny names, mine's Justin, the compund word, Arrizx's is Koby, don't even knwo what to do with that, and yours is Alvin, the chipmunk. ahhh what good names our parents blessed us with! :D

Another name I don't like is, "Dick" And no not because it's a male reproductive organ, it just sounds lame, I mean come on, it's ONE sylibol!!!! Names are suppossed to be a mandatory of at least TWO sylibols. Bah...it irritates me.

I don;t liek that one either! Every time I hear it I think someone is slurring, Share-on together. Dumb...For one I don't like to share, and what would I share it on? Humm...riddle me that one!!!!

Oh.... I like that name Justin, its coool! :cool:

Amelia!!!!!......yukky........ Cant stand that name.....

Oh and "Apple" ...how someone can call there child that...i just dont get.... :\

Poor Kids i say!

Theres prob others but thats all that comes to mind for now..

Back
Top Bottom