Name my new company.

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I've been running DualServe for a while now, but over the last few months we've been looking to move away from web hosting and focus more on web design and media. As a result i'm going to rename the company. Removing the serve bit as this implies web hosting is our main focus (as of this August it will not be) and removing the dual because it sounds really generic and crappy.

I'm looking for something cool and perhaps Web 2.0ish, should maybe include the word design or media.

Any ideas are welcome, and rep will be distributed accordingly.

I Have a few ideas such as iPixel Media,Brightcube Designs,Inter.Com Media (You could have a mad domain name with that one,www.inter.com) and Interix (Although someone else uses the business name :( )

Just to name a few because im SO Bored right now.

I Have a few ideas such as iPixel Media,Brightcube Designs,Inter.Com Media (You could have a mad domain name with that one,www.inter.com) and Interix (Although someone else uses the business name :( )

Just to name a few because im SO Bored right now.

I like that. I've emailed the owners about purchasing Inter.com, if i decide to go that way

IntrepidMedia?
MediaZest (Crap, I googled that and it's been taken)

Intrepid sounds cool. Shame mediazest is taken, i liked the sound of that, kinda Web 2.0 ish
Spacely's Space Sprockets........lol

URm...... :)?

Back
Top Bottom