Name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did I make the sig on purpose? To let david know I was furgy. I was a guru about a year ago, a lot of people that are here now weren't then. David and mr mixx were though.

scotty_35345 said:
Why did I make the sig on purpose? To let david know I was furgy. I was a guru about a year ago, a lot of people that are here now weren't then. David and mr mixx were though.
I was here, but I didn't know you were Furgy, until now, thanks for the info, I remember, you were a right pain then, & you haven't changed, for your info your name as Furgy is still on the banned members list, of course you know David, it was him that PB'd you in March, oh, & by the way, because of a rise in aggro on the forums, David started a policy of no tolerance, [just before you as scotty arrived] & doubled the number of mods, a wise move in my opinion

ArrizX said:
This went on too long..go to another forum now.
I know, it's closed, apologies, this isn't finished between scottie/Furgy & me, just wanted to say that, ArrizX, I know you're doing it to keep us apart, I've got nothing against you, & I won't return to this forum, so don't worry, but the way he is going, he's headed for a ban, yet again, the novelty is, it'll be under a different name.

I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to Scotty. I told him to get the hell out of here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom