Name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you where furgy? Ha! crazy. BTW, is 'is infamous around these parts' for rep good or bad?

Why aren#t you replying David? Your not mad are you?

XEN-infamous around these parts is bad rep, i got 3 negs for bringing up an old thread :(

scotty_35345 said:
Why aren#t you replying David? Your not mad are you?

XEN-infamous around these parts is bad rep, i got 3 negs for bringing up an old thread :(
Mad?

Why would I be mad for the hatred you spread, the spamming attacks, the spam emails, the pictures you drew from my avatar with my arm falling off, the stealing of members and distrust brought agaisnt the staff and myself.

So yes I am

Gah. I'm sorry. Come on forgive me. BTW. I never drew a picture of your arm falling off lol, don't know where you got that 1 from. But oh come on, I;m sorry.

scotty_35345 said:
Gah. I'm sorry. Come on forgive me. BTW. I never drew a picture of your arm falling off lol, don't know where you got that 1 from. But oh come on, I;m sorry.
Yes and there were several arrows being fired at me if I rember, and it was spammed all over the forum. let me see if I still have it

Lol, seriously I drew no picture of you, might have been computerfreek or something, I dunno. If you find it let me see it.

this sounds like it should be taken to PM's as interesting as the conversation is getting...

i am sensing a strong force of banning around here.

Oh come on arrizx, I seriously am sorry. It's been like a year anyway. Were you around when I was a member?? Don't think you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom