Myspace harrasment...help!

Spec

Fully Optimized
Ok, well someone hacked my myspace, and The myspace support team is not responding, or disabling my account. My account says im gay, also saying i love the cock and such, which i am not...and deleted all the chick friends i had....they changed my email so i cannot log in or anything, so i do not know what to do. Anyone....help!?!?!?

Umm woww that sucks bro. I don't know lolz mayeb try calling them if they ahve a number? or like I dont know.....maybe you can try cotnacting MS support from your friends myspace account? I deleted mine last week lol..

They have no hotline either..and they only have a total of 12 MODERATORS on a MULTY-MILLION person website...i dont get it...i mean, this is so stupid. And i was about to delet emy account soon too.

Myspace really is teh sux there servers suxed too. Just tell your friends and hope for the best lol sorry nothing we can really do tho

I know there is nothing you guys at computer forums could do..i was jus tlooking for support like a hotline or something..

you could just login and disable the account. if you go to account settings and go to preferences or something like that there is an option to delete the account. just do that and then make a new email address with a really weird password and use that and make a new myspace. that way you can still use myspace and not have to worry about the one you have now getting hacked. a good tip for making passwords is to put weird characters and stuff like that in it, just a tip from my experience.

troy272 said:
you could just login and disable the account. if you go to account settings and go to preferences or something like that there is an option to delete the account. just do that and then make a new email address with a really weird password and use that and make a new myspace. that way you can still use myspace and not have to worry about the one you have now getting hacked. a good tip for making passwords is to put weird characters and stuff like that in it, just a tip from my experience.

As i already said..they changed the email/password so i CANNOT log in.

Spec said:
As i already said..they changed the email/password so i CANNOT log in.
oh sorry i didn't read that part. you could try making a new account and explaing to your friends what happened. you could also try finding a number or something to call myspace and seeing what they can do. otherwise i don't know what to tell ya..... seems they got the password or whatever because it was easy for them to hack, best thing you can do is next time make one that's not easy to hack.

Unfortunately, Myspace accounts are hacked all the time, and really, there isn't much you can do about it, to my knowledge.

I haven't seen anyone really persue fixing it, as I have seen people just create a new one and begin fresh, if they choose to.

Unfortunately, the security over at the Myspace website is quite, porous. I myself can probally get through the security they have there, because from what I've seen, their not exactly very tight on security over there.

Usually, how it works is, when people modify their Myspace pages, they can use scripts and such that open up 'holes' in the security for their page, which then allows their page to be manipulated.

Sometimes, people are hacked because of well, easy passwords..

In any case, I'm sorry that it happened, and wish you the best of luck.

do you think it might be one of your firends or something or maybe someone you just had a fight with recently? because a dead squirel in the mailbox is a great way to get them back, or do you think it was just some random person?

Back
Top Bottom