myspace

Raffaz

Golden Master
Ive noticed a load of you guys/gals have got myspace accounts. Im thinking of having a bit mess around with it myself, anyone know of any good guides for setting ya page up? Cheers

MySpace is all about getting codes when it comes to setting it up. THat's how you make it look pretty with different features, colors, skins, custom buttons, text effects, and things like that. What I would do is get a feel for other pages on there. Then search for "Myspace codes". Most of the time, the codes are copied and inserted into your "About Me" section when you edit your profile. Then save it. You can see how it changes your overall Myspace theme.

You can really customize myspace that way....not sure of any websites about it though, I don't use myspace either.

I refuse to be part of the "IN" crowd...:D

There are myspace editors that will take care of all the coding for you just google "myspace layouts"

and you just select the colors and backgrounds you want and it will generate the HTML code,

then you just copy and paste that HTML code into your profile

(you have to go to edit porfile and then you can just paste it in *about yourself blanks* or whatever blank you want)

Raffaz said:
Ive noticed a load of you guys/gals have got myspace accounts. Im thinking of having a bit mess around with it myself, anyone know of any good guides for setting ya page up? Cheers

95% of people who mod their myspace make it f*cking annoying and impossible to read. Unless you know what your doing, don't do it.

I don't have a myspace, I just talk to friends in person, or on aim :)

Maby i'll get around to making one some day

^Mike^ said:
I don't have a myspace, I just talk to friends in person, or on aim :)

Maby i'll get around to making one some day

But with myspace you can make more friends :)

Back
Top Bottom