MySpace

technoman said:
nice site, i don't really like making profile pages because i enjoy building web pages my self, still good site .. is that a picture of you?

As MarxSoccer said no its not me(HELL NOOOO) ive said it before im UGLY, Amy lee is HOT.....Im just soo SO not!

Thanks for saying nice site :D Yeah profile sites are good, it all deppens tho, but im kinda with you there i like building web pages..even tho i suck, you can only get better(lol or sometimes not)...but yeah

yeah thats true i enjoy making sites i am currently making a new one i will be sure to post the address when i am done

your blog takes ages to load and don't must music files on homepages unless you give the user a choice to download

Hmm weird technoman your the only one that has complained about the blog loading time, maybe it was jsut thee myspace.com server was under heavy stress?

Well my myspace is no more, me and a friend of mine had a contest to see who could mess up each others the most, he won. He deleted all my friends EVERYTHING ahaha but i got him back!

Back
Top Bottom