My Views on Global Warming

Jordan Pardy said:
I agree... everything that happens in the earth is natural, but there are gases and other things that come from car exhausts, industrial buildings, etc. etc... that contribute to global warming.

Yeah, that does contribute, no doubt, but I just get so upset when people tell everyone to start riding there bikes to work and shit like they are so much better.

Dragon's Call said:
Yeah, that does contribute, no doubt, but I just get so upset when people tell everyone to start riding there bikes to work and shit like they are so much better.
Yeah...there are a lot of people that do that, it does help, a bit... but still.... :eek:

Havnt read the article, half asleep.. but just wanna put my opinion in...

I think the whole global warming thing is getting blown way out of proportion, the earth's climate naturally fluctuates, hence the ice ages... i think this is just another small fluctuation.. which is being taken advantage of by the green parties, yes, im all for protecting the enviroment, but i dont buy into all this 'global warming' stuff. the earth naturally has fluctuations of temperature.. nothing new.

mark thorpe said:
Havnt read the article, half asleep.. but just wanna put my opinion in...

I think the whole global warming thing is getting blown way out of proportion, the earth's climate naturally fluctuates, hence the ice ages... i think this is just another small fluctuation.. which is being taken advantage of by the green parties, yes, im all for protecting the enviroment, but i dont buy into all this 'global warming' stuff. the earth naturally has fluctuations of temperature.. nothing new.
I think the Government wastes a little bit too much money in advertising Global Warming issues too (In Canada)

I think Global warming is a serious threat. For changes in climate takes a long time. They are now happening faster then normally. And frankly I can see why! Everyone loves their cars, and electricity and thats causing it. I'm one of them, so is everyone in this room. I gtg to school so I cna't do a very long post.

Back
Top Bottom