My Sunday (involves computers)

Haha you couldnt use a molex to sata power adapter... smart cookie haha

That sucks why did you have to install ubuntu?

Cause their comp was lagging up bad, and vista on 512 ram isn't all that great. So they asked me to install the least resource intensive OS...

Re: My Suday (involves computers.)

My Sunday went something like this:
12 AM - Alright guys, one more game of beer pong
12:10 AM - Just one more game!
12:20 AM - I think...IT'S TIME FOR ONE MORE GAME

...until about 3, at which point all the beer and Mike's Hard was gone (the berry flavor is delicious). At which point we played drunken Wii boxing until we fell asleep. But we had 8 AM swim practice. And we weren't even straight yet. I don't know how much you guys know about swimming, but swimming involves flip turns. Basically doing a somersault in the water. Not good for the stomach. It was pretty rough, haha.

But I have a killer headache, ahhhhhhhhhh

My Sunday went like this
12:00 AM - Paul van Dyk goes on stage
12:00 AM till 2:00 AM - Dance, and theirs enough people smoking pot that I actually get a buzz just from being in kool haus.
2:00 AM - Last call
2:00 AM till 4:00 AM - Dancing, dancing, dancing
4:30 AM - Tired, take taxi ride back.
5:15 AM - Make chicken wings, drink chocolate Martini
6:30 AM - What happens almost anytime I don't sleep at my house ;)
11:00 AM - Wakeup
12:00 PM - Food
2:00 PM - Catch subway to Union, take bus from Union back home.

My Sunday went something like this:
12 AM - Alright guys, one more game of beer pong
12:10 AM - Just one more game!
12:20 AM - I think...IT'S TIME FOR ONE MORE GAME

...until about 3, at which point all the beer and Mike's Hard was gone (the berry flavor is delicious). At which point we played drunken Wii boxing until we fell asleep. But we had 8 AM swim practice. And we weren't even straight yet. I don't know how much you guys know about swimming, but swimming involves flip turns. Basically doing a somersault in the water. Not good for the stomach. It was pretty rough, haha.

But I have a killer headache, ahhhhhhhhhh

EDIT: Ubuntu is a version of Linux:
http://www.ubuntu.com/

Good. Thats what you get for drinking.

i've had to do that before, with my xbox.

yep lots of people do it. its called hotswapping when you do it while a computer is on and you cand do it with a SATA drive w\o screwing things up, but the drive has to have power at all times.

yep lots of people do it. its called hotswapping when you do it while a computer is on and you cand do it with a SATA drive w\o screwing things up, but the drive has to have power at all times.

Yeah I knew the term. With the xbox, the hard drive is locked. You have to boot it up while connected to the xbox, let it unlock the hard drive, then hot swap it to the PC.

Such an annoying thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom