my stupid dog...

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
today my parents were out of town with my sister. So they leave me + my brother in charge of the dog. I wake up (she is in her cage) and let her out and feed her. now while she is eating, I shower for about 10 minues. I let her out and she did her business. I leave for school, and my brother is watching her then. now when I was at school, my bro put her in her cage when he went to school, and my grandpa stopped by at about 1:00 to let her do her business. My mom told them to just lock her in the basement, not the cage. so he did. this is what I came home to:

poop and pee in the living room.
a microwavable heating pad torn up all over the living room
a hundred feet of rope torn up.
my sister (potato bug) science fair project all over the basement (dirt + foil)
my brother hockey stick chewed to the point of structial damage
a foam basket ball chewed to death
my brothers fish net ripped apart
shewes thrown around the basement
my brand new $50 set of chisels all over the living room, chewed on, and licked so that they were rusty when I came home. along with the lether case chewed and licked to death

and we have only had her for 9 days. She was never that bad. oh well, the beagle rescue place that wanted her might get her...

wow not good, you should've kept it in the cage if you've only had her for 9 days.

Heh, we got that sometimes when our dogs were young. They don't do it anymore. A bit of garbage sometimes, and a big slap, but it's alright. It's toy pets. They tend to be like that.

yeah, I dunno what my mom was thinking, but they are replacing my new chisel set, and the dog is now a bit scared of my, which is fine with me, because she used to always follow me.

You should have kept her in the cage. Dogs get used to a cage and they like it, it's like their own little sanctuary.

The dog is having seperation anxiety from being away from you. Keep her in the cage all the time when you are gone.

no dont return the dog. it will be really depressed because it knows it did something wrong and will think badly of itself. keep it and teach it not to do that stuff.

And watch "The Dog Whisperer", That will teach you a little bit about what to do with your dog.

yeah, we would return it... but I was bout ready to set it as a stray when I saw what it did.

the dog is a lot better now. although she still is a little depressed (for being yelled at, forced into the cage, and sprayed when we caught her digging in the dirt)

Back
Top Bottom