My sis's room is a nightmare

My family is pretty screwed too, i hate my dad, period, after what he has done to me,my mum and my sister i hate him, and after i am 18 (week tomorrow!!) i will never see him again if i have anything to do with it.

me and my sister dont get on at all... she likes to try to make my life hell...

i am getting on worse and worse with my mum, she insists on smoking in the house, which i hate period, i dont smoke for a reason, and having her forcing me to breathe in that crap 24/7 annoys me. as soon as i can afford to move out i will...

i get on well with my stepdad, he is a nice guy... it seems like the only 'family' i have got is my stepdad, well, mums boyfriend, they arent married...

yeah... my family is screwed...

Heh, may be messy, but I bet you can't find something as bad as mine...
Expired pop: June 4, 2001!!! Found it under my bed a week ago...
Can you find worse?

How bout you dont feed her until she gets her room clean?

She'll have to live off of whatevr's in the room =D

BlACK

lhuser said:
She don't need a timeot because she is like that since her 12 years old. She doesn't care about s. Like, let me tell you something. My mom's alarm clock was buzzing. I would go and turn it off when I'd had finished what I had to do. When I heard her door open, I said, OK bud, you can stay here...she'll turn it off, but no! She just went out and started to play with the stupid tree to replace the hearts. What counts? Mom to be up when it will be time to driver her to work or play with a tree? So, I woke her up...disapointed from my sis...
\

EDIT: Let me add: She wants to move to Ohio to live with her boyfriend (don't ask how they met...but thanks to forums!) and she will be far from us...only to move away from my father...

Now, my family is completely screwed up...I'm the only one with ahead and heart...

Ohhh mannn. This is what i'm fearing for my younger sister. She's getting to that point. Ahhhh, someone needs to set her straight before she's worse than your sis!

I say, wait untill she goes to sleep, take her wallet or what ever, and hide it in her room. That'll get her to clean it up :p

Chris

nah..she'll do what i do when my room is a mess and im looking for something (just move stuff around for awhile until it peeks out from behind the doritos bag). heh. jk. my room isnt that messy, especially anymore. actually the only thing on my floor now is clean clothes that i havent folded yet and some bags from the stuff id bought. my desk is a mess though but i dont have anywhere to put the crap...

Back
Top Bottom