Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-15-2006, 11:00 AM   #31
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: My sis's room is a nightmare

dude, your about to get one heck of a slap if she finds out youve been posting pics of her room on the internet!!

that looks like my room when i was packing up to move house, i had stuff litereally eveywhere, lol

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 01:37 PM   #32
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
dude, your about to get one heck of a slap if she finds out youve been posting pics of her room on the internet!!
Nah, she's on other forums and won't even bother to look here. She's just a selfish person too

lhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 01:38 PM   #33
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to macbook

:P Its only her room, why would you get a slap!!!
Old 01-15-2006, 01:51 PM   #34
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

lol, if i posted pics of my sisters room on here id get one heck of a slap :P

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 01:55 PM   #35
Daemon Poster

lol WOW its messy and i thought my room was messy...... and she has a pet in there too! god i feel bad for every living creature in there probaly bugs a few mamals etc god.......... lol just kidding but seriously why wont she clean it thats disgusting.
Old 01-15-2006, 02:00 PM   #36
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feircepc
lol WOW its messy and i thought my room was messy...... and she has a pet in there too! god i feel bad for every living creature in there probaly bugs a few mamals etc god.......... lol just kidding but seriously why wont she clean it thats disgusting.
1. A snake...
2. Bugs= spiders andts etc...since of all thatcrap on the floor... even...some stuff we don't need to know >_<

3. Why won't she clean? Well, she likes it like that...and she's happy to be lazy and destroying our resources and won't help us.

In winter, my mom, dad and myself go out to shuvel the snow. She never dd that. I mow the lawn with my dad...depening...but I suck with the lines...missing some spots. She neve did that. She has her temporary liscence...and she wasn't ready to get her full one. And she tells me that I have a bad attitude for driving...well, if you would STFU nd go do the test...maybe I'd listen...

And my dad hates her...no wonder!
Old 01-15-2006, 02:04 PM   #37
Golden Master

She's 23 years old and she acts like that? I thought women were usually the mature ones or at least mature earlier than guys especially being 23. Hmmm, maybe she needs a timeout or something.
Old 01-15-2006, 02:22 PM   #38
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
She's 23 years old and she acts like that? I thought women were usually the mature ones or at least mature earlier than guys especially being 23. Hmmm, maybe she needs a timeout or something.
She don't need a timeot because she is like that since her 12 years old. She doesn't care about s. Like, let me tell you something. My mom's alarm clock was buzzing. I would go and turn it off when I'd had finished what I had to do. When I heard her door open, I said, OK bud, you can stay here...she'll turn it off, but no! She just went out and started to play with the stupid tree to replace the hearts. What counts? Mom to be up when it will be time to driver her to work or play with a tree? So, I woke her up...disapointed from my sis...
\

EDIT: Let me add: She wants to move to Ohio to live with her boyfriend (don't ask how they met...but thanks to forums!) and she will be far from us...only to move away from my father...

Now, my family is completely screwed up...I'm the only one with ahead and heart...
Old 01-15-2006, 02:38 PM   #39
Golden Master

I've got a pretty dysfunctional family myself. My sister never talks to my mom and won't acknowledge her anymore. She's married and live in Washington State. I don't get along with my mom either and my dad doesn't get along with her. This is one screwed up mom. Pretty much, we all have a grudge against here. She's the one that led to my the divorce. The 'family' consist of just me, my sister, and my dad. Even then, we don't have the usual get together like you see on TV. We email and call once in awhile so I guess that's good. We don't do the usual family stuff because everyone's too far away and time and expense restrict us too.

One time, I told my previous girlfriend that my mom died just so she won't have to meet her. How sad is that?
Old 01-15-2006, 02:48 PM   #40
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
I've got a pretty dysfunctional family myself. My sister never talks to my mom and won't acknowledge her anymore. She's married and live in Washington State. I don't get along with my mom either and my dad doesn't get along with her. This is one screwed up mom. Pretty much, we all have a grudge against here. She's the one that led to my the divorce. The 'family' consist of just me, my sister, and my dad. Even then, we don't have the usual get together like you see on TV. We email and call once in awhile so I guess that's good. We don't do the usual family stuff because everyone's too far away and time and expense restrict us too.

One time, I told my previous girlfriend that my mom died just so she won't have to meet her. How sad is that?
Good lord! I feel sorry for you! well, Right now, the fact that e-mailing and calling you three is good. For your mom, don't bother with her anymore...she will only cause trouble