Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 10:40 AM   #21
Golden Master

Default Re: My sig's gone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Pardy
Yeah, to think of it, it sounds like sarcasm...

Awww... can't I answer your question? I have thousands of possible answers...
It wasn't sarcasm, this after I was polite & jokey to you?, sometimes I wonder why I bother.
Anyway I just answered Paradox & explained.....er, excuse me Jordan, come on guy, [1] engage brain, [2] type post.

Old 05-08-2006, 10:58 AM   #22
Golden Master

Uhhh... ??? What? What did I do wrong?

[b]Edit: Sorry, I was thinking of sarcasm in another way.... probably should of used a different word... but I was thinking more along the line of you just said it for a joke, not that you thought it was Paradox or anything... sorry.

Old 05-08-2006, 11:04 AM   #23
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Pardy
Uhhh... ??? What? What did I do wrong?

[b]Edit: Sorry, I was thinking of sarcasm in another way.... probably should of used a different word... but I was thinking more along the line of you just said it for a joke, not that you thought it was Paradox or anything... sorry.
Glad you had an afterthought & edited it.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:04 AM   #24
Golden Master

Check your PM box.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:06 AM   #25
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox

Maurice, It's really getting annoying with you always insulting members mindlessly lately. Just because you hold the position of a moderator does not mean your above the regulations of these forums. You can't go around insulting people blindly, Nit Picking People, Threatening them, or the Like, Just because you feel like it. If you want to regain the respect you once held among these forums, start acting like the moderator you are.

David talked of having a stricted policy, how is he going to inforce that when his own faculty acts like that.

Now, Don't take this as trying to start anything, I'm just saying. Don't get mad, its just my opinion

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Old 05-08-2006, 11:11 AM   #26
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

Sorry brookfiled :'( but who would do this any way wow some one was bored and why target just him?
Old 05-08-2006, 11:13 AM   #27
Golden Master

Nicely Put! I dont know whats up with SOME of the mods, they just go around acting like they own the site, which in reality they DONT. Like I said some, they always seem to be either getting an attitude. Other mods on the other hand are actually heh cool, they dont get in fights, they just do their job. And then we have the "others" the mods that never really act like mods. They show up once in a blue moon post around, and dont even do anything else. A mods job isnt to post, but to keep the place in tact, so how does that person even stay a mode, when he/she shows up once a month...Im not trying to get at anyhow either, but just saying a simple fact/ my opinion on things at cf/

what is up vanilla face
Old 05-08-2006, 11:45 AM   #28
Golden Master

OK guys, firstly, a mod can post, he's a member as well, I'm no techie, & I have been helped out of a hole many times, they are always there for me.
Secondly, I have not picked a fight in this thread, I've been tempted though, you may have another definition of "fight", I was with a lawyer's firm for quite a while, & there are many levels & definitions in the statutes, in court, a poor lawyer picks the incorrect one, he loses his case, simple as that.

Closed Thread