My Sexy CD Drive

thats kewl man, i really like how clean that looks. that site looks like its got some pretty kewl stuff to browse through as well. thanx.

I'm not a fan of the NZXT Lexa case, but nice job on the stealthing. :) I personally don't really care about stealthing my drives because they're both black and they match my P-180's front panel. I also have a front door, so it doesn't matter either.

You like to ruin other people's pride, do you? If you like more practical ideas, fine. Don't need to make such disrespecful comments about his work. :mad:

Becides, he only stealthed the drive behind the front panel. It's not hard to just push a button, or just use Yahoo! Widgets' Eject Widget to eject the drive out. Also, what's with the rewiring stuff you're talking about?

So no, you're not actually correct, because no opinion is right or wrong. I would've thought you would be more mature coming back here Cobra, but I guess you just proved it wrong.

Yeah, I figured after checking the "Who's Online" thing on the Forums Index. :)

alvino said:
Becides, he only stealthed the drive behind the front panel. It's not hard to just push a button, or just use Yahoo! Widgets' Eject Widget to eject the drive out. Also, what's with the rewiring stuff you're talking about?

I basicly went into the interior of the CD Drive, and cut some wires and re-wired it to a button, so i could open and close it from the side or back.

alvino said:
I'm not a fan of the NZXT Lexa case, but nice job on the stealthing. :) I personally don't really care about stealthing my drives because they're both black and they match my P-180's front panel. I also have a front door, so it doesn't matter either.

Mine were black also, it to me just looked sloppy, also i do have a front panel so you cannot see the drives, but i just find it cool :)

Back
Top Bottom