My Return!

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
Hello folks, I've returned to CF, the community I love!
As some of you know, because you've contacted me on it, I left early June due to a very busy schedule that was demanded of me. I have worked well over 40 hours a week since June, and just been facing some very difficult personal times as well lately.

The good news is, that since classes will begin next week, my schedule has dramatically opened up. As a result, I shall return to the community of CF and continue being the active, positive contributing member that I was before my unfortunate departure. For those of you who have continued to keep in touch regardless of my leave, I appreciate that and see your concern of my wellbeing.

I just thought I'd make this thread to make it official that I've returned to CF, and to make everyone aware that I did keep my word on returning. I sincerely apologize if this appears to be spam of some sort, as its not intended as such.

Well, now that thats been said and done, how has everyone been?
I hope that the community of CF has continued to thrive and prosper during my leave. If you would like to update me on the state of CF, please send me a private message. ;-)

Haha sweet.

Man whatever happened, we lost contact.. Oh well, good to see your back here again.

Ive talked to him on and off on aim, Welcome Back Man!...Yeah nothing major, ohh we have a rep system now, yeah bout it..Seti, Lk, and 12483580 watver it was, arent mods anymore..

Thank you all so much for the welcome back..
I am happy to see the reputation system has been implemented, or enabled.

I knew Seti left from his moderator position months ago, but I did not know of the others. All the same, it is nice to see that this community has continued to prosper in my absense.

Back
Top Bottom