My rep has gone down?

Haha, I just have two bars with 114 rep points, I don't even know how I got that many lol. Not that I'm complaining of course :D.

Well im over 200 and ive been here since the end of September, not bad going lol.:)

Youv'e been 28 months, that's around 1 a week average, not bad at all!

Whoa.. I've been here for over two years? Lmao, It sure doesn't feel that way, feels like I've been on these forums for a year at most. Haha, this is really sad I have so little posts compared to a bunch of people who signed up much later than I did.

Whoa.. I've been here for over two years? Lmao, It sure doesn't feel that way, feels like I've been on these forums for a year at most. Haha, this is really sad I have so little posts compared to a bunch of people who signed up much later than I did.
Oops:eek: , sorrreee, that should be 16 months, that's 3 a day, [December '05 to April '07]

Oops:eek: , sorrreee, that should be 16 months, that's 3 a day, [December '05 to April '07]

Ah, I see, gotcha, yeah I knew I wasn't here for that long, since I built my first computer, which is in my sig a few months after I signed up for this forum. I was gonna say... X2 processors weren't released way back then.

Back
Top Bottom