my pup!

My gsd is shorter than me when she stands on her hind legs,her nose touches my chin and with a hop she can lick your face , Dunno how tall i am though

they arent very big just "vicious"(i hate people who think there dangerous but thats a whole different story)

my golden lab is bigger than rottweiler. german shepards are BIG.

My german shepard isnt actualy big , shes like the runt of the litter so she is pretty small . being a female she is also small .
The thing i hate is when people say big breeds like gsd's and rotties and others get labeled as evil dogs . They are a powerful dog capable of maiming and potentially killing a person you cant deny that so they need to be trained accordingly . If you get a dog like that then dont bother training it and just let it walk all over you its just as dangerous as looking down the barrel of a loaded gun . Thats how the breed's get labelled cos some dumb fcukwit gets one as a toy or a showoff . and dosent be arsed training it and then boom it attacks people then everyone thinks they are evil.Yet the owner dosent get anything put against them .. ANy dog is capable of inflicting injury on humans its all in the training and owner . Sure there is the rare occasion when a good animal goes bad and attacks and these will never be understood but 99% of the time a well trained dog of any breed is a good companion .
I also hate people that get powerfull dogs like this and use them as protection or as weapons against another person . For instance chavs in the uk love getting staffies to use as "rep" dogs so nobody will mess with you but they dont bother training them so the dog in the end gets put down as it pites someone . Theese kind of owners should be either A put down themselves or banned from keeping dogs or other animals . The only time my dog would be used as protection is if i was getting attacked in the street or my house burgled and she was with me . as this is a dogs natural instinct when a owner is getting attacked . But i dont think anyone would be stupid enough to chance this

thres my full grown doggy :D
Copy5ofPicture063.jpg

great pics guy's.... I know your're puppy is living large Mark, Mine lives like a king. when I get around to posting some pics of him.

@ruster816... gotta love when they get their faces all dirty, like in that pic...lol

Back
Top Bottom