My PS3 Came!!

joe pic

Fully Optimized
Oh man it's so nice. All I have is motorstorm but it looks like crap on my TV without HD. I'm going to radioshack tomorrow and getting component cables.
I should notice a big difference.
I have to say. This is awesome. I can't believe how silent it is over the 360!
It smells really good too.

Any tips/comments?

My PSN username is joepic. Add me please!

Please let me know yours too....

thanks guys

Yeah, it is the quietest of the bunch. Much better for watching DVD's, etc on.

Hmmm....the new electronics smell. Rather like the smell of a new book, or the smell of a new car :D

Play it a little while and let the fan rev up....it won't be so quiet anymore...lol

Make sure you have it out in the open and not buried in an entertainment center somewhere so it doesn't get too hot. It's not too bad right now since it's winter (depending on where you live) but when summertime comes and it gets hot, the ps3 will need to be out in the open. Otherwise it's a great machine!

psn screen name.... Xx_Tommy_Boy_xX......I think.....lol

After 15-20 minutes, it might make a little more noise and get a little warm but it's nothing compared to the noise and heat that comes out of my XBOX 360.

Quick shipping... wow. Congrats on the purchase! ;)

I may need to get 2 routers..

I have one up stairs routing 2 PC's together, but my PS3's downstairs, so I may need another router to connect the PS3 and then have a wire going up as its doing outside the house now, to the other router, to connect to the 2 PC's.
Would that work?

Or would a Hub up here work just as well?...

Back
Top Bottom