My professor screwed me over.

Rohan she didn't screw you over.. You were being a smart ass..
And this is the problem with America. People can't admit that they are wrong. You didn't know the correct answer, quit bitching and accept that you got it wrong.

On the first day everyone introduces themselves and tells a little about them. That usually has nothing to do with the course.
For you to put down "God" for an answer is insulting to your professor and demeaning to your image with everyone that reads this or knows about it.

But of course God made you this way, so God help us and everyone that has to deal with your bull crap on what ever you deem "wrong".

Let me get this straight. When the teacher tells me that melatonin is a sleep inducing drug, I'm supposed to listen to her and accept that as the right answer. I did that. BUT, when the teacher tells me that she believes in "god" and believes that "god" made everything the way it is and makes everything do whatever it does, I'm supposed to brush it off, right? I find the fact that I'm always told that "god" created everything and is the cause for everything, but when I actually put it down and tell people that, I get blamed for being a "smartass." I think "god" should help you make up your damn mind on everything. Don't freaking preach to me about everything being created by a single individual with eternal powers and tell me I'm being a smartass when I use it to answer a question.

Yes. I told her that I remembered from the first day of class when she told us that "god" created everything and is the reason for everything to be the way it is.

Q:Why does melatonin make you sleepy?
A: Melatonin makes you sleepy because "god" created it to do that.

I find it to be a bit hypocritical.

I was just following the teachings of the Bible.

Melatonin doesn't directly make you sleepy. It works over a period of time to set your mind right to want to be on a normal sleep schedule. I took my Lunesta about 45 minutes ago for insomnia so I may not have all the information down for this.

And this is the problem with America. People can't admit that they are wrong. You didn't know the correct answer, quit bitching and accept that you got it wrong.

I said I was confused, not that I didn't know the answer. How is it wrong when everyone pretty tells me that this person is the reason for everything? I'm just making a point here. Practice what you preach.

I said I was confused, not that I didn't know the answer. How is it wrong when everyone pretty tells me that this person is the reason for everything? I'm just making a point here. Practice what you preach.
No, if it's a test, you don't put down something you know would be marked wrong... You knew when you put that it would be marked wrong, if you really knew what would be marked right(whether it truly is correct or what you believe) you should have put that down.

If you are confused on the question, then you should ask the professor. It's either a lot of people found it confusing too, or you just didn't know the answer.

take a breather man and think about this.

psychology is a social science. This isn't a philosophical or religious class. You answers are not based upon deep thought or qualifications; they're pretty straight foward.

Though you professor did express his/her extreme faith in God, I'm darn sure that in his lecuture/notes/reading assigments/homework that there is some material covering the effects of melatonin or the psychologist.

You have to go by what he teaches not what he believes.

Unless he stated in class explicitly that God was the direct cause of all three situations. Which would be stupid, b/c all his answers would just be god.

I agree with Joga, the answer is totally irrelevant to God. You may as well have said the interactions of atoms and molecules within synapses of the nerves in your brain or something. <--- that would have been wrong but closer than God

On the first day everyone introduces themselves and tells a little about them. That usually has nothing to do with the course.
For you to put down "God" for an answer is insulting to your professor and demeaning to your image with everyone that reads this or knows about it.

But of course God made you this way, so God help us and everyone that has to deal with your bull crap on what ever you deem "wrong".

Yep, exactly, sounds like you are just making up excuses for being a smart arse Rohan.

I agree. I think he was being a bit lazy also. Taking the easy way out to answer the question.

^ This.

Plus, if I was the teacher, I'd personally be insulted if a) you put that as your answer and b) proceeded to spell "God" with a lowercase "g" like you have been this entire conversation.

Back
Top Bottom