My pot smoking friend !

also how do you know you arent gonna get bored of cannabis highs and want somrhthing else . a different experience maybe . Then you are gonna get hooked on that

also about cannabis being addictive . well i think it is .
Say you smoke it frequently . say you start smoking it at 8pm every night for a few hours then after a few days or however long it takes your body will adjust and expect that hit of cannabis at 8pm every night

dude that last bit iskinda like this .I would much rather have my kids hit with a car than a bus
As for cannabis or whatever you wanna call it
this is how i see it .like all drugs its a substance that aint naturally in your body and by adding it there in whatever volumes you are creating an inbalence and so there has to be some effects .What these effects are well there seems to be a lot of confusion as to the actual effects .
Man it's not like that at all. Almost everyone has smoked weed before. The effects are pretty much temporary for a user that only smokes once in a while.

Crack you can get addicted to from using it only once. You can die the first time you use it. 5 grams of crack gets you a minimum 5 year sentence for possession in the U.S.

yes but there are still effects . I know the effects vary in diffrerent ways dpending upon different factors such as the frequency of smokes and the strength of the weed but whatever the effects they are still effects due to substances in your body that are not meant to be there
Also i have never smoked weed and never intend doing so tbh

Yeah, like I said, weed is bad for you, no matter what the tests say. It is still a drug, and it changes your way of thinking. That can never be good.

dude that last bit iskinda like this .I would much rather have my kids hit with a car than a bus

Yes, I would rather have my kid hit by a car than a bus. I'm not condoning the use of marijuana, but rather be that than coke.
As for cannabis or whatever you wanna call it
this is how i see it .like all drugs its a substance that aint naturally in your body and by adding it there in whatever volumes you are creating an inbalence and so there has to be some effects .What these effects are well there seems to be a lot of confusion as to the actual effects .

That would then be the same for everything. You are drinking caffeine, taking acetaminophens and diphenhydramine, and eating fruits that have been sprayed with fertilizer, but you can't smoke a natural plant?

Yes, I would rather have my kid hit by a car than a bus. I'm not condoning the use of marijuana, but rather be that than coke.

That would then be the same for everything. You are drinking caffeine, taking acetaminophens and diphenhydramine, and eating fruits that have been sprayed with fertilizer, but you can't smoke a natural plant?

yep anything you put in your body that isnt supposed to be there has an effect. If it is a one off or on rare occasions there is generally no long term effect . The long term effects come after prolonged use or high dosages s . Some effects can be good such as painkillers and other medical drugs.The effects of prolonged use of cannabis are unknown with there being no major agreement among medical professionals about long term effects then why would you wanna put this stuff in your body .not knowing how it could effect you later in life . Would you eat something if you didn't know what it was and where it was from

Also i am not telling you you cant smoke cannabis its your life and at the end of the day do what you want .Just dont come crying to me when its screwed up cos you took drugs that you didnt fully understand the effects of

The fact that it is natural realy makes no difference .Tetrodotoxin (Pufferfish poision) is a natural substance would you take that ?. But yet you chose to take a drug where the long term effects are unknown.No matter if its natural it still has to have an effect on your body if you use it for prolonged periods of time .

Back
Top Bottom