My pot smoking friend !

Ok....Marijuana is not addictive. It will be if you take it a lot. After a month you will be addicted. Not spontaneously like coke or heroin. If marijuana is a gateway drug then why is it legal in amsterdam?? hmmm.... Im just clearing up facts. When you do marijuana you do lose braincells. But not as much when you watch tv all day for 3 days. Marijuana isnt that bad for you, you inhale toxic polluted air every day of your life (toronto) not to mention second hand smoke. And for all of those ppl that think marijuana makes you see things, you are poorly mistaken. It just screws with your perspective, and what you think currently when you are high. And also cigarettes are much worse than weed if you dont smoke weed 20 times a day lol thats pretty insane. I have smoked weed a couple of times and that is why i know most of these things, along with a couple of true facts i learned on a couple of trusted sites on the internet. I just did it to relax. I have a 87% average. It did not affect me AT ALL. there...my rant is done...

Joxley is very wrong because from what i learned cigarettes have lots of man made chemicals in them, and marijuana is absolutely natural from the earth. So your saying that chemicals are better and healthier than natural plants?
Wow there is something terribly wrong about your sources...

pot isnt legal in amsterdam. its just not enforced.

Actually...I'm pretty sure that's true about the tar as far as I know. It's also because with a joint rolled with tobacco, you inhale and hold the smoke in your lungs longer.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-backroom/1603611/posts

And seriously now Peter, anyone who knows anything about weed knows that it's the gateway drug. If you smoke weed a lot, you put yourself in a position to be around harder drugs at parties and such. And then everyone's like oh man you gotta try this, it's awesome...you can figure out the rest I think.

well yea if someone smokes weed alot, they get used to it after a while, and they dont get the high anymore, therefore leading them to other drugs which they think will give them a better high.

i have proof...."A study published in The Lancet 24 March 2007[43] finds that cannabis is both less harmful and less addictive than either alcohol or tobacco. Twenty drugs were assigned a risk from 0 to 3. Cannabis was ranked 17th out of 20 for harmfulness, while alcohol and tobacco were ranked 11th and 14th respectively. Cannabis was ranked 11th for dependence while alcohol was 6th and tobacco 3rd, behind heroin and cocaine"

i have proof...."A study published in The Lancet 24 March 2007[43] finds that cannabis is both less harmful and less addictive than either alcohol or tobacco. Twenty drugs were assigned a risk from 0 to 3. Cannabis was ranked 17th out of 20 for harmfulness, while alcohol and tobacco were ranked 11th and 14th respectively. Cannabis was ranked 11th for dependence while alcohol was 6th and tobacco 3rd, behind heroin and cocaine"

PETER WE KNOW~!!! WE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT THIS ENTIRE THREAD!@ READ PEOPLE'S POSTS BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING. Nobody is saying ANYTHING against what you are saying. YOU misquoted joxley, and Celegorm even showed you the POST that said that we agree with you.

THIS IS THE THIRD IGNORANT POST OF YOURS I have READ IN THIS THREAD.:mad: :mad: :mad:

come down there mate :p not such a big deal. who wants to take the time to read through 40+ posts.

weed aint that bad. i watched this thing on crystal meth. THAT stuff is messed up.

40+ pages? You sure you aren't on that ganja yourself?

Yeah meth is BAD. It is basically snorting glass.

pages posts whats the difference :p edited BTW.

im almost 100% sure that meth is made out of a bunch of common cough medicines

Back
Top Bottom