Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-13-2007, 08:35 AM   #31
Golden Master
 
joxley1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,846
Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990
Default Re: My pot smoking friend !

Quote:
Originally Posted by A True Folder View Post
There is 5x as much tar in a joint as a cigarette.

Marijuana is not physically addictive.

Marijuana can lead to psychosis in those with a predisposition to it.
Lol, I can assure you there isant. My Mum, being a doctor, has given me the weed talk many a time, and test results prove that cigarette's are alot worse on your lungs, providing you don't smoke obscene amounts on weed.
__________________

joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:07 AM   #32
Daemon Poster
 
Peter Lachowicz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 691
Default Re: My pot smoking friend !

Ok....Marijuana is not addictive. It will be if you take it a lot. After a month you will be addicted. Not spontaneously like coke or heroin. If marijuana is a gateway drug then why is it legal in amsterdam?? hmmm.... Im just clearing up facts. When you do marijuana you do lose braincells. But not as much when you watch tv all day for 3 days. Marijuana isnt that bad for you, you inhale toxic polluted air every day of your life (toronto) not to mention second hand smoke. And for all of those ppl that think marijuana makes you see things, you are poorly mistaken. It just screws with your perspective, and what you think currently when you are high. And also cigarettes are much worse than weed if you dont smoke weed 20 times a day lol thats pretty insane. I have smoked weed a couple of times and that is why i know most of these things, along with a couple of true facts i learned on a couple of trusted sites on the internet. I just did it to relax. I have a 87% average. It did not affect me AT ALL. there...my rant is done...

Joxley is very wrong because from what i learned cigarettes have lots of man made chemicals in them, and marijuana is absolutely natural from the earth. So your saying that chemicals are better and healthier than natural plants?
Wow there is something terribly wrong about your sources...
__________________

__________________
exams....arghhh...
Peter Lachowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:18 AM   #33
Golden Master
 
Thelis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,410
Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Re: My pot smoking friend !

Wow Peter.

Read over joxley's post again, and see if he is "very wrong".
Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:20 AM   #34
Golden Master
 
joxley1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,846
Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990
Default Re: My pot smoking friend !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lachowicz View Post
Ok....Marijuana is not addictive. It will be if you take it a lot. After a month you will be addicted. Not spontaneously like coke or heroin. If marijuana is a gateway drug then why is it legal in amsterdam?? hmmm.... Im just clearing up facts. When you do marijuana you do lose braincells. But not as much when you watch tv all day for 3 days. Marijuana isnt that bad for you, you inhale toxic polluted air every day of your life (toronto) not to mention second hand smoke. And for all of those ppl that think marijuana makes you see things, you are poorly mistaken. It just screws with your perspective, and what you think currently when you are high. And also cigarettes are much worse than weed if you dont smoke weed 20 times a day lol thats pretty insane. I have smoked weed a couple of times and that is why i know most of these things, along with a couple of true facts i learned on a couple of trusted sites on the internet. I just did it to relax. I have a 87% average. It did not affect me AT ALL. there...my rant is done...

Joxley is very wrong because from what i learned cigarettes have lots of man made chemicals in them, and marijuana is absolutely natural from the earth. So your saying that chemicals are better and healthier than natural plants?
Wow there is something terribly wrong about your sources...
Read again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by My post
test results prove that cigarette's are alot worse on your lungs
So yes, I know chemicals are alot worse on you than natural plants, which is what I said originally?
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:24 AM   #35
Golden Master
 
Thelis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,410
Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Re: My pot smoking friend !

Cigarettes are worse than pot, we have already established that fact, but pot is not GOOD for you either.

It is just a method of relaxation that if used a lot can become addictive.
Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:29 AM   #36
Daemon Poster
 
GlasseyeUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,208
Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK
Default Re: My pot smoking friend !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lachowicz View Post
Ok....Marijuana is not addictive. It will be if you take it a lot. After a month you will be addicted. Not spontaneously like coke or heroin. If marijuana is a gateway drug then why is it legal in amsterdam?? hmmm.... Im just clearing up facts. When you do marijuana you do lose braincells. But not as much when you watch tv all day for 3 days. Marijuana isnt that bad for you, you inhale toxic polluted air every day of your life (toronto) not to mention second hand smoke. And for all of those ppl that think marijuana makes you see things, you are poorly mistaken. It just screws with your perspective, and what you think currently when you are high. And also cigarettes are much worse than weed if you dont smoke weed 20 times a day lol thats pretty insane. I have smoked weed a couple of times and that is why i know most of these things, along with a couple of true facts i learned on a couple of trusted sites on the internet. I just did it to relax. I have a 87% average. It did not affect me AT ALL. there...my rant is done...

Joxley is very wrong because from what i learned cigarettes have lots of man made chemicals in them, and marijuana is absolutely natural from the earth. So your saying that chemicals are better and healthier than natural plants?
Wow there is something terribly wrong about your sources...

Also most people in the UK will roll their joint using cigarettes, so the argument about it being healthier is neglected at that point, because they are still smoking tobacco.

Of course, a person is unlikely to be smoking 20 joints a day as opposed to a person smoking 20 cigarettes a day.....

And btw, before you start condemning someone elses sources, I would suggest that you quote yours first..........
__________________
AMD Athlon 64, 2200 (11x200) 3700+,ASRock 939S56-M, SiS 756 AMD Hammer,NVIDIA GeForce 6600LE, 2048(DDR SDRAM), Maxtor 5A300J0 300GB 5400RPM, Ultra ATA/133)

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:31 AM   #37
Daemon Poster
 
Peter Lachowicz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 691
Default Re: My pot smoking friend !

i meant that cigareetttes are much worse for you than marijuana, but if you smoke a lot of marijuana then it is really bad for you...thats what i meant
and joxley said that there is 5 times more tar in a joint than in a cigarette, that is not true.
__________________
exams....arghhh...
Peter Lachowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:36 AM   #38
Golden Master
 
Thelis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,410
Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Re: My pot smoking friend !

NO!! Joxley quoted A True Folder who said that, Joxley disagreed with him.
Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:45 AM   #39
Golden Master
 
joxley1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,846
Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990
Default Re: My pot smoking friend !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lachowicz View Post
i meant that cigareetttes are much worse for you than marijuana, but if you smoke a lot of marijuana then it is really bad for you...thats what i meant
and joxley said that there is 5 times more tar in a joint than in a cigarette, that is not true.
NO! I did not, read over the posts carefully before you reply.

And yeah, as GlasseyeUK, said, most people, if not all people roll weed with tobacco, whether it be pure bagged tobacco, or just tobacco out of a cig. Bagged tobacco is supposed to be alot more pure though, therefore alot better. My Mum and Dad smoked for 20 years until 3 years ago when they both quit. My Mum smoked cigarettes, and Dad smoked rollies. When they had a lung examination, my Dad's lungs were in the state of a non-smoked, simply because he would not touch a Cigarette, only pure tobacco.
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:02 PM   #40
Site Team
 
celegorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,713
Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: My pot smoking friend !

Ok, lets end this argument once and for all. check out this post.
__________________

__________________
"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0