My new MOTO !!!

yes...
but I don't want a nokia phone next...

I want an O2 XDA miniS (K-Jam mini for Americans).

it's pretty damn sweet, touch screen pull out qwerty keyboard, wireless internet, runs windows so I can make software for it, is compatible with the blue tooth stuff I already have, (like My GPS reciever unit in my car) has IR so I can control the TV with it has a memory slot, (though my N-gage currently has a 1gig MMC card in it -for music and games)...

now I just have to be in a position to buy it... (it's incredibly cheap on contract). but £350 if you buy it sim free.

but I figure I should pay off some credit card bills and such before buying anything else!

in the UK do you still have altell, celluar one, verizon as your service providers or do you have completely different ones?

my dad has a crappy samgung flip phone from cigular... POS.. cuts out all the time.. distorted, just, blah! crap phone!

i would love to have one of those big shoe box phones like the one dude from save by the bell use to always have in class. dont worry folks i dont watch that show anymore, that was back in the day.

EMMteo said:
in the UK do you still have altell, celluar one, verizon as your service providers or do you have completely different ones?

nope, our main ones over here are;

O2
orange
tesco mobile
virgin mobile
t-mobile

and alot more i cant rember..

im with 02, and have been for a while.. their pretty good..

Back
Top Bottom