My New Life

Cool! I signed up to CF a while ago, but only recently started coming here regularly. It's not my life just yet (I currently hang out on another forum...completely different interest lol).

I'm sure it won't be long 'til this is my other life!

Yeah, I agree with you about the time thing, I'm in Australia so when I log on about 8pmish there's only about 4 other people online!

Ah well! Where is Sylacauga?

Caroline.

Sylacauga is in Alabama, USA. It's in the SouthEast portion of U.S. I don't know how familiar with the US you are... so just saying where.

How is Australia?

yea i signed up here for some help ages ago. i then abandoned it for ages and now its my main forum which i am also addicted to :)

Ohh! Lol yeah it's probably a good idea you didn't go into too much detail...I'm not too good with my geography in Australia let alone in the US.

Australia's pretty good, we're having some nice weather at the moment:D That's a change since we just had about 10 days straight non-stop rain. It's 10:47am right now...I'm actually getting ready to go to bed at 3pm so I can watch the Australia Vs. Brazil game at 5am:D

Yeah once again, this forums cool! Just finding it a bit hard to talk in a few threads cos I'm not very technically-minded when it comes to the really...technical things lol...probably why I talk so much in the non-technical threads.

You cannot commit your life to a forum, that would be sad.

I hope you were joking about the life bit.

Being addicted is alright, but as long as you control yourself. I hang here a lot, but tommorow, I plan on ditributing my resume, so I can get a job and get some freaking money to get things started. You have a Real life too.

I think you would fit like this:

Balancing method:

CF
Job
Money
Schooling
Home tasks
Plumbing

I really hope you lot are joking.

More like

Schooling
Home Tasks
Job
Money
Plumbing - bit random there mate..
CF

I really like this forum, and it's a big part of my life, because I want to do something with computers one day.

Back
Top Bottom