My new graphics card is coming!!

superman22x

Golden Master
It's exciting. I dont know what it is either. I just checked the RMA status, and it has a different serial number than my old EN7900gsTOP, maybe its an 8600GTS. Or maybe just another 7900gs. Any way to find out by the serial number?

Haha, it comes, you open it up and inside is an 8800ultra.

Gratz on the card tho.

That would be nice, but even an 8600gt would be good enough for me! But I think the 7900gs is a little better than 8600gt, especially my OC'd edition.

It's exciting. I dont know what it is either. I just checked the RMA status, and it has a different serial number than my old EN7900gsTOP, maybe its an 8600GTS. Or maybe just another 7900gs. Any way to find out by the serial number?

Serial numbers are 100% unique

If it's a different product SKU, its the new lead free 7900's likely.

Yeah whats a lead free 7900? lol

Maybe you'll get lucky and get a 8600gt. That would be cool!

I dont really care what I get. I plan on selling it to my cousin for $80 cause he is still running on integrated on an otherwise decent system. I want to get an 8800GT soon. I like nvidia, but I have to say, the new 3 series from ATI isnt bad.

herrrm Just as good........

IDK they remind me of AMD lol, and right now I'm kinda dissapointed with my processor and that company.

I'm keeping my video card in my sig, and upgrading for Christmas, q6600, and asus maximus formula x38.

I'll upgrade my card down the road. and plus I don't play games much anymore either, just Source and some occasional Call of Duty 4 which handles fine..

Back
Top Bottom