My new comp!

That's a nice PC. I like the tower, I have an E510 and the tower is almost exactly like that, only difference is that it only has 1 3.5" bay instead of 2. I wish I would have gotten an XPS but mine has been a pretty good machine, no problems since I did some tweaking to it.

nice comp , i am sure the dell haters will be along later but i think it is good , i have a dell but mine is a budget system celeron 512mb ram you know that kind of thing and i have never had a single problem

Yeah I wonder were they went, saying the case is cheap no way looks really nice and cools, I am only disappointed that I cant OC my proc a little since e's overclock like hell even with stock cooler to 3.0Ghz but I was hoping something more safe like 2.4-2.5 oh well :rolleyes:

Nice mate, can't wait to get my new computer - ordering all the parts in like half an hour:D

Kewl!!

That's a nice PC. I like the tower, I have an E510 and the tower is almost exactly like that, only difference is that it only has 1 3.5" bay instead of 2. I wish I would have gotten an XPS but mine has been a pretty good machine, no problems since I did some tweaking to it.

Yeah they look the same!

What bugs me is why didn't you add the card right in when you got it.

I have to uninstall the drivers the 7300LE comes with right now im dling new drivers 158.18 and 3dmark 06 once I get those ill burn them, uinstall the drivers install the new vid card then boot and install the new drivers.

Rip the mobo out and put a real one in, then overclock the living heck outta that sucka. :D

By the way, I haven't really had any probs with Dell. Only problem I had with mine was a drive I added got the click of death. So don't be hatin'.

Back
Top Bottom