Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-13-2015, 04:22 PM   #41
Fully Optimized
 
Draygoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,653
Default Re: My nephew got DWI tonight

I still do not understand people like that. A cab is cheaper than the bar that you just went to, so why not save enough money for that.
Same thing with cops who pull someone over and instantly smell pot. Yes they are harsh about it, and they need to be. You should not be intoxicated while driving.

And with the pot thing, I really dont care what happens to you. You couldnt wait to smoke until you got home???
__________________

__________________
Will have a youtube channel up soon. Link will be here if I remember.
Draygoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 04:27 PM   #42
In Runtime
 
NikonGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Probably the USA?
Posts: 440
Default Re: My nephew got DWI tonight

I disagree partially. Pot and Getting drunk are 2 different worlds. Neither are any good for driving, but a pothead is safer on the road than a drunk.
__________________

__________________
Asus USB 3.0 Mobo - 16Gb DDr3 1866mhz Ram - AMD FX 6300 Hexa core 4.0Ghx OC - Corsair CX600M PSU - Corsair H80i Cooler - Gigabyte Gefore GT 730 2Gb GDDr5 - WD Blue 1tb 7200rpm - WD 360gb 5200rpm Backup drive.
NikonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:22 PM   #43
Fully Optimized
 
Draygoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,653
Default Re: My nephew got DWI tonight

So that is a good reason to create danger for those around you? You cannot tell me that you have never been so stoned that it completely messes with you in ways that you did not expect. Unless you do not smoke of course...
__________________
Will have a youtube channel up soon. Link will be here if I remember.
Draygoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 10:46 AM   #44
Wizard of Wires
 
setishock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Not sure
Posts: 10,030
Default Re: My nephew got DWI tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonGuy View Post
I disagree partially. Pot and Getting drunk are 2 different worlds. Neither are any good for driving, but a pothead is safer on the road than a drunk.
Um... No. Altered perception is altered perception. In either case your perception of time and your judgment is impaired.
setishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 10:51 AM   #45
Fully Optimized
 
Draygoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,653
Default Re: My nephew got DWI tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by setishock View Post
Um... No. Altered perception is altered perception. In either case your perception of time and your judgment is impaired.
This. Very much this.
As I put it before, your behind a thousand pound machine of death. Why would you drive in any other state than normal?
__________________
Will have a youtube channel up soon. Link will be here if I remember.
Draygoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 12:28 PM   #46
In Runtime
 
NikonGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Probably the USA?
Posts: 440
Default Re: My nephew got DWI tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by setishock View Post
Um... No. Altered perception is altered perception. In either case your perception of time and your judgment is impaired.
Um... No. Being drunk is being high is extremely different. Neither are any good for driving, as I already said but this is the 3rd time in a row where draygoes and you refuse to read everything and nit pick my post.

@ Draygoes. I did not say it was good. I SPECIFICALLY said it was NO GOOD, but you absolutely refuse to fully read what I write, and you forcefully pick arguments against me for absolutely no reason EVERY TIME. So stop it, Or I will start reporting your posts for harassing me, because that is harassment. Once again, just my point that I was trying to make, is that being drunk is more dangerous than being high and driving. That is simply a fact. We are not talking about if either is OK to drive. Neither are. But fact is that a drunk driver is MORE dangerous than a high driver. Period. And I will say this again, just so you cannot miss it, so if you say anything on it again, than you clearly only want to cause problems. Driving drunk is bad and should NOT be done. Driving high is less dangerous but STILL BAD and should NOT be done.
__________________
Asus USB 3.0 Mobo - 16Gb DDr3 1866mhz Ram - AMD FX 6300 Hexa core 4.0Ghx OC - Corsair CX600M PSU - Corsair H80i Cooler - Gigabyte Gefore GT 730 2Gb GDDr5 - WD Blue 1tb 7200rpm - WD 360gb 5200rpm Backup drive.
NikonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 06:34 PM   #47
Site Team
 
T-MAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,058
Default Re: My nephew got DWI tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonGuy View Post
Once again, just my point that I was trying to make, is that being drunk is more dangerous than being high and driving. That is simply a fact.
Link to proof?
__________________
1st Puter - Intel Pent D 3.4GHz, 2 GIG Ram, GeForce 9800GT, Windows 7 Home.
2nd Puter - AMD Athlon Dual Core 2.69GHz, 2 GIG Ram, GeForce 7600GT, XP Home.
Lappy - Intel Dual Core 1.73GHz, 2 GIG Ram, Vista Home Premium.
Piss off George Monks = gmcrepair? YES, YES it was.
Yeah he likes to boost his count.
T-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 08:14 PM   #48
Fully Optimized
 
Celery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 3,871
Default Re: My nephew got DWI tonight

The proof's in the pudding.
__________________
I'm being stalked!
Celery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 08:44 PM   #49
Fully Optimized
 
Draygoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,653
Default Re: My nephew got DWI tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonGuy View Post
Um... No. Being drunk is being high is extremely different. Neither are any good for driving, as I already said but this is the 3rd time in a row where draygoes and you refuse to read everything and nit pick my post.

@ Draygoes. I did not say it was good. I SPECIFICALLY said it was NO GOOD, but you absolutely refuse to fully read what I write, and you forcefully pick arguments against me for absolutely no reason EVERY TIME. So stop it, Or I will start reporting your posts for harassing me, because that is harassment. Once again, just my point that I was trying to make, is that being drunk is more dangerous than being high and driving. That is simply a fact. We are not talking about if either is OK to drive. Neither are. But fact is that a drunk driver is MORE dangerous than a high driver. Period. And I will say this again, just so you cannot miss it, so if you say anything on it again, than you clearly only want to cause problems. Driving drunk is bad and should NOT be done. Driving high is less dangerous but STILL BAD and should NOT be done.
Not only do I take the time to read your posts before responding, but I carefully consider the answer.
Drunk/high is the same thing. It even feels similar. But my point is, if you end up behind the wheel impaired, then what happens to you happens to you. I just hope that it is only you. Some can drink for a while and still drive carefully, others can smoke for a while and still drive carefully. No, I am not picking arguments (Not yet...) but is that the same thing as disagreeing with you?
__________________
Will have a youtube channel up soon. Link will be here if I remember.
Draygoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:33 AM   #50
Fully Optimized
 
joedaman633's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: England, Birmingham
Posts: 1,812
Default Re: My nephew got DWI tonight

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Legality doesn't always come into these things, I've driven with a friend at around midnight who drank a few energy drinks to keep himself awake, to this day I wonder how he managed to not hit anything, lanes were non-existent, kerbs were ignored, fortunately because of the time there were virtually no other cars on the road!

This friend isn't normally a bad driver either, he usually drives within all the speed limits etc and has never had an accident!
__________________

__________________
Athlon II x4 645 || 1TB 7200rpm HDD || EVGA GTX 650Ti OC || 8GB DDR3 RAM || Windows 7 Home x64

i5 4210M || 500GB Samsung EVO 850 SSD || GeForce 825M || 16GB DDR3 RAM || Windows 10 x64
joedaman633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0