My nephew got DWI tonight

Every time someone drinks and drives, they risk the chance of killing an innocent person. I had a friend, (17) was walking into a small town on the side walk ( very small town ) midday, when he got hit by a drunk driver. He was on critical for 5 days and died. The driver got 30 days. 30 Days!!!

The cable guy came this morning and disconnected the TV, now it's time for me to hook up the rooftop antenna. Glad we kept it. :)

Now gotta go to Walmart and get some cable ends. Later I will get an indoor antenna for my TV at Home Depot. I did some research on antennas and found one with rave reviews.

Winegard Freevision Outdoor HDTV Antenna-FVHD30H - The Home Depot

It can be mounted in the attic but I'm going to mount it on my ceiling.

Unless you have a TV that has the OTA digital decoder built in, you'll need to get a OTA convertor box.

No problem. I saw all that money involved to put a cable on the antenna to the TV I just went got a fancy rabbit ears at Walmart.

Get this guys, this is what the cable and the satellite companies don't want you to find out because they'll be out of business. I pulled in 55 channels off that rabbit ears (25 miles range). My jaw hit the floor when I saw the channels I'm getting. Lots of good channels and in HD. Great pictures and all. I have 2-3 that came in fuzzy though but nevertheless I was amazed.

And it's FREE !!!

My sis is gonna poop when she gets home.

Depends on where you live. Before we got satellite, I had a high gain antenna with signal amplifier, rotor and 20 ft mast on my roof. We could get 2-3 channels very marginally.

Pretty much the same here. There are people in this house that couldnt live without cable TV. Everything that I care to watch is online, but others are not the same. We get 12 channels without cable so yeah...

I can understand that and I have favorite channels that I have to say goodbye even though I don't watch much TV.

I'm gonna have to make a list of the channels I have OTA but some of them looked really interesting. After I get 'em I'll append 'em here. :)

Back
Top Bottom