my neighbor's brother just had a seizure

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
Well they were doing renovations or something and he got a seizure or something and now theres a firetruck blocking my driveway and an ambulance. let's hope hes ok :(

john123 said:
Well they were doing renovations or something and he got a seizure or something and now theres a firetruck blocking my driveway and an ambulance. let's hope hes ok :(

Maybe he breathed in something while tearing somthing down?
Hope hes ok.

nah it happened outside. i dono, like maybe sawdust or something. they were cutting drywall all day and stuff.

Ah he'll be fine, serizues are bad, and i've seen quite a few of them my buddy has had sezuires in the past, i just got him to lay down and stuck somthing inbetween his teeth, he'd be pretty shoke up but after a while he'd be back to normal.

Nik00117 said:
Ah he'll be fine, serizues are bad, and i've seen quite a few of them my buddy has had sezuires in the past, i just got him to lay down and stuck somthing inbetween his teeth, he'd be pretty shoke up but after a while he'd be back to normal.

You should never stick something between someone's teeth when they are having a seizure, it can cause all the teeth to fracture and break, it used to be something that they used to advise if someone had epilepsy, but it causes more damage then it prevents.

If someone has a seizure, if possible then you move them onto their side to stop them swallowing their tongue, if their are in full grand mal seizure then you ensure they are safe in their surroundings, that they can't bash their head or limbs against anything, and be there talking to them for when they come round.

Epilepsy Guidelines

But please no one never put anything in anyone's mouth if they go into a seizure.

Another tip, kind of related, if you ever have to call an ambulance, state that you are a first responder, and that the casualty's respiratory levels keep changing, and state that you want it put on red, not amber..

My mum's boss (a doctor) told me that..there are priority levels, and if the person requests a certain one, they have to abide by it..but say you are a first responder as well!

erm, well my mom told me toss somthing in between the teeth so they don't cut off their tounge... Anyways I know seeing a seziure can be scary.

Back
Top Bottom