My movies

Yeah, it doesnt really make any sense, and we forgot to add the spanish guitar. Maybe in the 2nd one, where everyboby comes back allive, because everyone died. But we made that movie all on Easter Sunday, lol.

The next movie I will hopefully upload tonight, will the be The Cold War, Gone Hot. Made out of legos, its short, makes even less sence, but hey, it was fun to make, and than I have The Cold War, Gone Hot 2. Which has nothing to do with the cold war or the first movie, lol. After that I have two movies directed by my friend. Those arent as good...

haha that was pretty good.

and you have dial up? must of took a while to upload

If that 007 film was your first, it was pretty good. I make short films and know it isn't easy. If you watch my first film you would see that we didn't do very good (see sig for website). I have improved now a lot now with 7 films completed, the 8th almost done, and the 9th in production. My complaint for the 007 one is, cut the music when the credits are over and fade it out... No need for 1 minute of blank video where just the music is playing. I see this with a lot of first time filmmakers, so I won't hold it against you.

As for the lego stop motion... When doing video, mute it. Record the voices later and add them in. Do the pictures as much as possible because videos on stop motions look kinda cheesy to me. Also, for the beginning music, fade it where you cut it off. Unless the film calls for a cut off on the music, you will usually want to fade it out because it sounds so much better. You might want the frame rate to be a little faster for the stop motion so it doesn't look choppy, which means you also need to move the pieces a little less each picture.

You can do all my suggestions on Windows Movie Maker (used it for my first 3 films, so I'm fairly familiar with it).

Please don't get offended, just some constructive criticism. I'm not a know-it-all and could always use improvement with any of my films.

Back
Top Bottom