my levitation video :)

Spec said:
WRONG, TOTALLY WRONG lol. Actually what he does is he has a magnet attatched to one of his shoes, and basicly he pulls his leg out his pants, so you see both his shoes and his legs basicly, if you havnt noticed, all the audience is BEHIND him.
Yeah I saw that, thats how Chris Angel does it. But David Blaine isn't standing in front of anything, so what does he have to lift himself up?

Tommy Boy said:
Yeah I saw that, thats how Chris Angel does it. But David Blaine isn't standing in front of anything, so what does he have to lift himself up?

im wondering the same thing

According to this guy...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AGcXzgQi6Es&mode=related&search=

YOu never actually leave the ground, yet in some videos I see people's feet completely off the ground. In my opinion I think it's careful manipulation of a jump, if you could even call it a jump.

Basically what painfully obvious thing they have in common is that the audience is ALWAYS behind the guy. Either that or you have a distraction going on, for instance in the video I posted there is traffic, and in some others they creat a HUGE hype so peopel get distracted and don't notice the subtle things that make this trick obvious.

Anywho, I'm curious to know how to pull it off, because the video i posted doesn't make it very clear and it's a tad bit sketchy on how to do it.

Maybe you could PM me a simple guide on how to pull it off? I'm interested to knwo as I think this would give my Youth Group a church quite a thrill, maybe even pull off some cash or something.

Criss Angel is freaky man, he levatated from one building to another, and did it with a wide angle shot, so there's no way they could of hid a crane... explain that one.

~K-Pow~ said:
Criss Angel is freaky man, he levatated from one building to another, and did it with a wide angle shot, so there's no way they could of hid a crane... explain that one.

Sweet it would be cool to know how people do this

Damn right it would be, that's the basis of being able to fly, can you imagine being able to fly, wouldn't that be sweet.

just a pipe dream i know :p

Back
Top Bottom