Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-09-2008, 11:13 AM   #21
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Re: My latest virus incident: 2

No, I mean if I am such a bad mod, report me to David. Might want to double and triple check your grammar, spelling, punctuation... well... a lot of stuff.

Here is the link again if you forgot:

http://computerforums.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=1

Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:14 AM   #22
Daemon Poster

i have no intention of reporting you to anyone what's done is done and what's said is said

ilovepcs25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:24 AM   #23
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to sherwood Send a message via MSN to sherwood

unlucky mate hope you get better soon
my rig: Foxconn M7VMX Series|Intel Core 2 Duo E7200GHz|2.00GB of RAM|500GB Western Digital SATA HDD|500GB Hitachi SATA|500GB Maxtor External|Nvidia GeForce 8 Serise 512MB.|400W power supply.|Windows Vista Ultimate|19" HD Monitor
sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:37 PM   #24
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelis View Post
No, I mean if I am such a bad mod, report me to David. Might want to double and triple check your grammar, spelling, punctuation... well... a lot of stuff.

Here is the link again if you forgot:

http://computerforums.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=1
dude, quit derailing his thread. If you want to piss and moan about it go make your own thread, thats what everyone else does anyways.

on another note, hopefully you start feeling better ghost.
xtremezx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:42 PM   #25
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by celegorm View Post
That's one way of spreading it yes. But lots of stress can bring it on too.
I've certainly had A LOT of that lately... I owe 4300$ to my lawyer, I'm looking for a job still, had to do over 100 hours of community service for court within a month, got 3 big ass traffic tickets.... Ugh =\

Quote:
For you little kids reading this thread, chill the fuhhh out. First off, I highly doubt that ghostFL is going to be influenced by what I say seeing as how there is very little I can say that he hasn't done.

Second off, learn to take a joke- it's not like I am recommending ghost to go do meth on a street corner (although he already does in all probability ). I am sure that he will back me in saying that it was indeed a joke between two kind-of-friends. Why don't you report the shit he says to me? If everyone here is so gung ho about the rules, I am happy to point out dozens of posts that were worse in content than mine and did not receive a single report.

I am not some 30 year old dick sitting in a cubicle somewhere, so don't treat me like one.

Thanks to all of you for royally fu*king up my bright and morbidly hot Monday morning.

Oh and a further point, for the people that will undoubtedly be like "OH MY GOD! THAT'S NO WAY FOR A MOD TO BEHAVE!" Go ahead and PM David. If he unmods me/ bans me for saying a joke and then expressing my feelings, I don't think that this forum is the right place for me.

If this post gets touched by anyone except David himself, I will give up my mod position and forever leave this forum- this is not a threat, just a statement.

Lastly, T-Man and whoever else neg repped me for that post, you should neg rep me for this one as well. That one got soft deleted, so the negative rep doesn't show in my CP.

Lol, shut up you butt f*cking, Ricky Martin look-a-like ass jockey<3

Thanks everyone for the support. I slept in bed all day today, and I'm feeling slightly better. I think its just the buckets of aspirin I've loaded down with for the headache though.

And guys, for real, Thelis is my friend. We talk on AIM all the time. We joke around all the time.

On another note, I am THOROUGHLY dissapointed that nobody replied "YOU'VE GOT AIDS!"

....tisk tisk....

David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:49 PM   #26
Daemon Poster

glad your feeling better i wouldnt of put aids i would of put the lurgies
Old 06-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #27
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Prodigy146 Send a message via MSN to Prodigy146 Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy146

are you HIV positive that you dont have aids?

Prodigy146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:01 PM   #28
Site Team

Quote:
For you little kids reading this thread, chill the fuhhh out. First off, I highly doubt that ghostFL is going to be influenced by what I say seeing as how there is very little I can say that he hasn't done.

Second off, learn to take a joke- it's not like I am recommending ghost to go do meth on a street corner (although he already does in all probability ). I am sure that he will back me in saying that it was indeed a joke between two kind-of-friends. Why don't you report the shit he says to me? If everyone here is so gung ho about the rules, I am happy to point out dozens of posts that were worse in content than mine and did not receive a single report.

I am not some 30 year old dick sitting in a cubicle somewhere, so don't treat me like one.

Thanks to all of you for royally fu*king up my bright and morbidly hot Monday morning.

Oh and a further point, for the people that will undoubtedly be like "OH MY GOD! THAT'S NO WAY FOR A MOD TO BEHAVE!" Go ahead and PM David. If he unmods me/ bans me for saying a joke and then expressing my feelings, I don't think that this forum is the right place for me.

If this post gets touched by anyone except David himself, I will give up my mod position and forever leave this forum- this is not a threat, just a statement.

Lastly, T-Man and whoever else neg repped me for that post, you should neg rep me for this one as well. That one got soft deleted, so the negative rep doesn't show in my CP.
Wow get over yourself and grow up.
Piss off George Monks = gmcrepair? YES, YES it was.
Yeah he likes to boost his count.
T-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:10 PM   #29
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Prodigy146 Send a message via MSN to Prodigy146 Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy146

Quote:

Yeah you cant joke about anything in this forum, i learned that the hard way
http://www.computerforums.org/showth...t=72211&page=2
Prodigy146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #30
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy146 View Post
Yeah you cant joke about anything in this forum, i learned that the hard way
http://www.computerforums.org/showth...t=72211&page=2
in your defense prodigy i don't believe you said anything that bad in that thread.
some people take stuff way to seriously on here and yeah i admit i was one of them but i know when to chill and when to speak my mind.