My job

burton_o61

Daemon Poster
So im pissed off.

My Daily routine is as followed:

Go to school at 8:30am-3:15pm Drive directly to work (30 min. drive)
Start work at 4:30pm-10:30pm.

This is every day^^^^(except fri. sat.)

Now realize im a senior in high school.
My employers are making a MANDATORY over time, and forcing me to work 4:30-12pm..

This is rediculous. I have school, and they think its ok as a PART TIME employee to work full time. With out me having a say in anything.

Sorry to complain, but im really pissed off right now.

That's very ridiculous. let them know without getting fired...somehow
where you you work?

I ussually work till 9 or 10 at the latest on a school day..
Speak to your employer.. they can't force you to work overtime.

You are a student, and if your 17.. there are probally labor laws against it.

He can legally do that in some states... In some states best thing you can do is put pressure on him. Tell him straight up you walk out at 10 to go to bed, sleep, and what not. Be nice about it htough. but be FIRM.

I work for qwest. A pretty big corporation. I dont think they are going to loose sleep if i quit.

If under 18, Your local Labor board can help you out.. If over, again the board can give you all the answers you need. Plus school will also come into play.

I did the same thing at walmart, school 720 till 145, work 2 to close (11:30) or whenever the store looked good, sometimes till 1 /:, if your a hard worker, they Will want to keep you, just go about it in a way explaining your situation, and letting them know what you need from them

A senior.. I imagine you must be either 17 or 18.

Thats just messed up man... i'd be pissed off too.

that sux WANG. when du u do ur homework...up till 2am. 6 hours of sleep. i wouldnt do it unless i get payed real darn nice.

Back
Top Bottom