My Job

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
Update on my job

Well I don't know if anyone here remembers my thread about me considering to leave my job at canon, well I just thought id let everyone know that well, I left. However im still at Canon. Hahah let me explain!

Well, I was getting treated really badly at Canon. I was the network administrator and for everything that went wrong, I was getting yelled on and treated really badly about.

One incident was when we had a power surge and ALL the servers shorted out as a result of it. There was massive problems at work. Anyways I was yelled on saying why all their data was nearly compromised (thank goodness for the backups!) I didn't hesitate to remind them that I kept on insisting we get backup generators incase something like this did happen. Well I had had enough so I handed in my resignation and I left.

Anyways I had been offered 2 other jobs while all that crap at Canon was happening. One at Qantas (the airline) and one at Fairfax Digital(the media group incharge of newspapers in sydney). I took the one at Fairfax because it offered more pay and was closer to home. Fairfax was a lovely place for a while until a certain incident occured which left me really shook up. Some bosses are just really sick people....

Well, while I was at Fairfax, Canon was asking/begging me to return. They offered me more money and better hours, and they said that all the yelling and shouting would stop. Well after that stuff happened at Fairfax, I left and went back to canon. Best move ever, ive been back for a bit now and im loving it. Its like a little family of network geeks and I can bludge quite a bit too. Im back with my friends and the bosses are all nice ahaha.

Plus I can get HUGE discounts on their beautiful cameras!

I love Canon =) and my job as network admin!!

Natalya said:
Update on my job

Well I don't know if anyone here remembers my thread about me considering to leave my job at canon, well I just thought id let everyone know that well, I left. However im still at Canon. Hahah let me explain!

Haha that confusing but then again, i guess they begged on thier knees for you to come back!

man im glad you love your job. i can only say i hope i get in the same kind of situation you are in.

Natalya said:
Fairfax was a lovely place for a while until a certain incident occured which left me really shook up. Some bosses are just really sick people....

Wtf? o_O Do I wanna know what happened?

And happy you got your job, I guess o_O

I don't have a job lol I'm trying to find a Test Site to Get A+ Certified so I can get me a freelance Technician Business goin or something

Yea when I quit BK they begged me to come back. However its not on the same level. I didn't come back due to a time constrant on my hours. Somtimes if your a really good employee to get better pay/hours you need to quit it somtimes work.

I work for an Industrial Electrical Company called Capetech Inc. Mostly doing PLC and HMI programming.

Sounds like it has all worked out in the end, I had to move to the States and back again for my career to finally kick into place

Back
Top Bottom