My IP got banned till February from Wikipedia, how to change IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computer_user91

Beta member
I vandalized a Prime Minister's page multiple times and now my IP is banned from editing Wikipedia or creating accounts till February 09. I am not willing to wait that long.

Does anyone here know how to change the IP address?

I'm sorry, but I can't help you there. You vandalized a page and I have no guarantee you won't do it again. From me, you get no help. Just endure your punishment and see if you learn something from it.

I assume others won't help you either, but I may be wrong.

I vandalized a Prime Minister's page multiple times and now my IP is banned from editing Wikipedia or creating accounts till February 09. I am not willing to wait that long.

Sounds like you got what you had coming...I don't understand what the problem is.;)

What did you say about him?

Gee, anybody know why on earth he could be IP banned from Wikipedia???? Possibly the fact that they don't want to have to deal with his nonsense. Oh, what a concept!!!! :rolleyes:

Great, you deserve it. Editors waste many hours every day reverting edits, warning users and reporting users that vandalize articles to administrators when that time could be used to improve the project.

I think Wikipedia's policy is too lenient. Way too lenient. You should be banned for life for vandalizing the page of a person. People spend hours and hours contributing to these articles and improving them and low-life scums like you ruin them.

What are you planning to do if you get unbanned? Vandalize some more pages?

Always friendly,
NeonFire

You know, it's assholes like you that cause wikipedia to never be allowed for school projects, it's not reliable because you assholes edit shit and make it bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom