My HERO...

wheres that pic though?

lol :D

ill go see if i can get it or not last time i tried it came through as a thumbnail and wouldnt open the link brb ill go try :p

karen[1].jpg

i do apologize the photographer folded the picture by accident so yes my face is distorted ill go find a better pic and this was 3 years ago :p

ill go see if i can get it or not last time i tried it came through as a thumbnail and wouldnt open the link brb ill go try :p

karen[1].jpg

i do apologize the photographer folded the picture by accident so yes my face is distorted ill go find a better pic and this was 3 years ago :p

ASGHDFHHDAHHHAHAHAHHAHAH ROFL LOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLL HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGAGGAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JESUS CHRIST LOLLLL

Edit:

Roflcopter.

karen[1].jpg

lol.. I suggest you upload that picture to www.imageshack.us then link it here.. not to a file on your hard drive...

ASGHDFHHDAHHHAHAHAHHAHAH ROFL LOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLL HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGAGGAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JESUS CHRIST LOLLLL

Edit:

Roflcopter.

i appreciate the honesty but thanks for lowering the self esteem and sry i aint a 10 :(

Back
Top Bottom